• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I wish I had purchased the original Hellgate Keep adventure :(

Sir Elton

First Post
For the first time in working on my way cool Hellgate Keep outline, I wish I bought the orginal Hellgate Keep adventure. :( Fortunately, Mystery Man said the keep, as it stands now, is an open ruin. However, I wish I knew how many above ground levels it orginally had.

:(

Oh well, I'll surmount this. I did so in the past and I'll do so again!

VorpalBunny

Explorer
*pulls out his copy*

Officially the keep has no "above ground" levels. It was completely destroyed in a wild magic explosion created by two Harpers. The result is a huge crater that contains both wild and dead magic zones. The indigenous baddies have all retreated underground to the keep's cellars and dungeons.

Hope this helps a little.

dead

Explorer
When was Hellgate Keep made a product?

What's the exact title so I can track it down too.

(I know there's a Nightmare Keep or something.)

kuje31

First Post
dead said:
When was Hellgate Keep made a product?

What's the exact title so I can track it down too.

(I know there's a Nightmare Keep or something.)

Um mid 2e I guess it was printed. I didn't go look at the year it was printed but the # and title of the module is below.

9562, Hellgate Keep

Sir Elton

First Post
VorpalBunny said:
*pulls out his copy*

Officially the keep has no "above ground" levels. It was completely destroyed in a wild magic explosion created by two Harpers. The result is a huge crater that contains both wild and dead magic zones. The indigenous baddies have all retreated underground to the keep's cellars and dungeons.

Hope this helps a little.
Whew! Although I thought it might be more fun if the keep itself was partially ruined. :D

Wycen

Explorer
Yes, the above ground levels are pretty much blowed all up. If I recall, there is one tower still intact, but they don't tell you anything about it except maybe it has a orc or two inside, but probably not.

Zephalon

First Post
I'm just starting this adventure... Has anyone converted the BBEGs in there? I'm also planning to add a little spice to the dungeon as it's pretty empty.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads