IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, okay. Well if I already know it, can I do a different class then?"

~~~

"Also possible. So we need to stay really careful around her, right? Who thinks they can ask around without seeming suspicious?"

"I can probably ask and get answers, but I'm not skillful enough to direct conversation without asking and thus avoid notice, I'm afraid."

"It's rude? Oh, okay."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thats part of what the class is for, is to make sure you know, so probably not, but you may be able to test out of it when you are ready to attend.

-----------

"I can try and see what I can get, but she knows I'll look into it already, so that might be more obvious to her. Lex, you and I are probably better off investigating other angles and learning what we can."

"It's never polite to talk bad about someone. Just be careful how and where you do it, ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh man! It's easy now, so I bet when I'm an old lady, it'll be even more easier."

~~~

"Okay, so you want me to do it, then? I'll try. What are you two going to work on?"

"Whatever we can find, I suspect. Also Vanitri is just getting used to classes, so we don't want to put too much stress on him at the same time. There's only so much a person can handle."

"Says the girl who's taking 12 classes."

"Umm, okay. But it's true though. He should take a bath sometimes. He smells bad."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri laughs, "She's got more of her to go around though."

"Let's do what we can. Perhaps the grounds crew might know something. I should stop in to see Rambler at some point anyway."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, you can check with them to find out who's missing. I have to say that other than the weird old groundskeeper guy with the pet cat, I don't really know most of them at all, so I can't tell who's missing. I'll ask discreetly after Cherise. Lex, what about you?"

"I'll research forbidden areas. Shall we go now then?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Is he going to ask around about it or try to overhear without asking (it's a Gather Info penalty to remain incognito))

(OOC2: Okay. Shall we make one now?)

Remove ads