IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sadly, no. It seems she followed in Gaark's footsteps. Perhaps she had known of it beforehand but thought he wasn't serious and didn't want to admit it because it made her feel terrible, but over time, the feelings of regret and responsibility became too much...I wish we could have reached out to her. I suggested something to reach out be done for Cherise just in case, but the Mordrues say that she is exhibiting no abnormal symptoms and seems to be coping well."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Lara was more visibly upset than Cherise, though, from what I hear. Don't worry though. Everything is going to be fine, and there's nothing to worry about. You are safe here, and the faculty and staff will check everything for you just in case, so why not have talk of lighter matters over some tea--no need to worry so much about everything, right?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rayne nods.*

"Good then. So Vanitri, have you selected your classes for this upcoming term?" Rayne changes the subject hoping to take the conversation away from the suicides.

(OOC: Oops, missed the update on this and ND)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's great! I really hope you enjoy your first term. It's usually a great time to meet people and learn about the Academy's resources without having to worry about heavy coursework."

*Rayne will continue with smalltalk and avoid the suicides unless Vanitri steers the conversation back to them. Eventually, they all finish their tea and Rayne waves goodbye with a smile when Vanitri and Elektra decide to leave.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Outwardly, it seems that the incidents may have simply been suicides. If there is any more connection, I'm afraid it eludes me as well. Perhaps we will learn more on the Tammy front from Truman? Otherwise, maybe we should do as Housemistress Liore says and try not to worry."

Remove ads