IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I don't know. I guess from all this that they must have been dating. If so, I didn't really notice it too much. Gaark definitely did make ga ga eyes at Lara sometimes though. She was a pretty girl."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I'm sure the faculty is aware of the situation as well, and they should keep a close eye on you. If you see anything strange or start to feel strange, you come tell us, or at least tell someone, ok?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Cherise nods.*

"You'll be okay, Cherise! Hear, take this hairpin. It's a good luck charm, and as long as you have it, it'll keep you safe."

*Cherise smiles.*

"Thank you, Lex."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Remember, we're around if you need anything," Vanitri says, as they leave.

Once they're out:
"Well, if she disapears next, it will definately be suspicious. Any other ideas? It still doesn't seem right."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, it's pretty morbid to use her as bait, but in case there is nothing we can do to protect her, I just actually began my contigency plan. If she disappears, I can track that hairpin."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I agree, it is fairly morbid. Perhaps Rayne has some more info? I should stop in again anyway, though to be fair, I should probably tell her what it is regarding."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is possible that she may. We may also want to track down Tammy in case she is involved, as she seems to be reachable through normal means. The problem is, of course, that we don't have the resources to mount a Scrying, and of course, it seems she is not involved in this at all."

"Other than that initial breakthrough, any more information from research, or did you hit a wall there?

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, nothing interesting. Seems like there's not much on this dark lord person. Perhaps you could ask Tammy's brother?"
Vanitri is ready to step back if Lex tries to slap him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lex shrugs.*

"It's clear that Alden doesn't know anything about this either. The question is, if you're the Heir who returned to defeat the Dark Lord, does that mean that you are destined to discover him? Also, if we watch Cherise carefully, we might be able to figure out what's going on with the suicides. Do you have any other ideas or should we just try for that?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Let's talk to Rayne first, see if she knows anything. And she did say Alden knew of his sister's leaving, but didnt' tell anyone. So he may know more than you're giving him credit for."

Remove ads