IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I guess so. I thought you said she said that he didn't know until they told him, but the message was probably just garbled like in that game where each person whispers to the next. Shall we head to Rayne's right now? Together or just you?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, he didn't, but he still never bothered to tell his roomate, while he could obviously see it upset him. I wouldn't be suprised if he knew a bit more."

"Let's go see Rayne togeather. I think it will help to show some student support."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It depends on how we do it, but that seems like a good idea if we can spin it that way. Otherwise, it may look like we are meddling, and Rayne would probably want us to keep out of it to keep us safe. Shall we go?"

"As to Alden...I guess so. Maybe we should get Truman to ask him in that regard, based on the way you presented it. He's probably most likely to feel guilty and answer truthfully to that appeal."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes, Truman is probably more likely to get a responce anyway," Vanitri says.

He heads with Lex to find Rayne.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri and Elektra head to see Rayne, but she isn't initially in her office. After waiting a few hours, during which Lex heads out to go inform Truman of the other part of the plan, Rayne appears, heading for her office.*

"Oh, hello there--can I help you two?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes Housemistress, we wanted to talk to you about Lara, and were hoping you had some of that delightful tea," Vanitri says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Lara..." Rayne sighs, "She wasn't one of our students, but...why don't I get the tea?"

*She heads over and makes a pot of tea, bringing out three cups.*

"Now, what did you want to ask about Lara? Please tell me you aren't trying to do some sort of covert investigation--it's best to leave it to the faculty and staff to deal with these things and just try to move on."

Bront

The man with the probe
"If we were, and we stoped at that, we wouldn't be Daryne students now would we?" Vanitri says with a smile.

"Regardless, I'm sure you're already aware of a link between Gaark and Lara, and I think as students, we're both concerned that it may not stop there."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Gaark and Lara...yes. Two suicides, and a social connection too. Presumably, however, there won't be any more such suicides. However, security is being heightened just in case."

Remove ads