(IC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Arkhandus

First Post
Tarven responds "Davin said she's still outside town, searching for the people who assaulted the Calishite caravan. And she's not likely to be back for days, unless she finds them quickly, which I doubt. Deputy Cristoph is in charge until she returns. It may be best for you all to stay in town until she gets back, but Cristoph can probably arrange some kind of bounty for you. He won't pay you much, though, I'm sure; Cristoph is conservative and miserly."

Evanar heads for the House of Mystra with the unconcious youth, but is finally noticed by Rickard Chandler as he goes. The boy's father rushes over, calling out "My son! You found him! I- Is he alive?!?!" The candlemaker chases after Evanar and tries to check his son's neck and breathing.

[sblock=OOC]Apologies for the slow return to posting, just been really out of it for the past week or two. Finally getting over some of the fatigue and mind-numbing boredom, so I'll try to wrap up this adventure over the next week.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Evenar slows to a stop and lets the father check on the boy. after a couple of minutes evenar is having trouble holding back tears, so he says to the father, "run ahead and alet the temple for your boy, sir." then continues in a safe and slow pace..

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle was still somewhat tired by all the fighting and walking around (in high heeled boots no less!) But she couldn't let Evenar finish the task alone. After all, they all set out to find the boy, not exterminate dog men. So with loud clanking sounds, the Elven lass ran down the somewhat crowded streets of Harrowdale and cought up to the human.

"Hey you! - Abby smiled radiantly. - What did his father say?"

Scott DeWar

Tears are still rolling down the fighter's cheeks as he turns to see the elf. upon seeing the radient beauty before him he tries to turn away and stifle his soms. he clears his throat and croaks out an answer, " his father asked if his son is ok. I sent him ahead to alert the temple. Walk with me please as i carry him to the temple?" he then continues in his steady pace toward the temple of mystara.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle leered her head to the side for a second, but quickly nodded and moved alongside the human lad. She was quite intelligent, despite most men assuming otherwise because of her looks. The Elven girl now decided to act as if she had not seen Evenar's tears, even though she was sure the fighter would dismiss it as the average pretty girl's airheadedness.

"Well then, there ends my very first Quest
! - Abby began with her usual light hearted tone and cheerful demeanor. She fixed a stray copper coloured lock of hair as she talked. - I'm going to be a famous Bard some day, maybe even a Harper... What about you Evenar? What are your plans?"

Rhun

First Post
With the Captain out of the city for a couple of days, Fayne simply sighs and trails after Evanar. He returns to his normal, stoic nature, following along well behind the others, without saying a word.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abby walked down the street with the two lads beside her, looking at the people and buildings around her with her usual innocent, wide-eyed look. "You human boys are too quiet... And i thought Sun Elven men were boring with their honor and tradition and wedding vows..." The girl rolled her eyes, giggled in her palm and took out her fiddle, feeling the inspiration to play some music. Also, it would be a welcome chance to advertise her performance later on. She chose a quick paced energetic melody from Evermeet, the words in Elven praising nature, the forests and the summer rains.

[sblock] Perform: Take 10+10=20 a pretty decent check i would say :D [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

"Perhaps Mystara and nature can work together and bring this lad back whole and to his father.", Says evenar, his step livined a bit by the fiddle tune, " and I will be more chatty when I get a drink in me. He finally arrives at the temple where he sent the father ahead to alert the priests.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The calishite had followed the others quietly. Trailing behind the sun elf, he comments shyly. "You say that because you don't know why we humans are so prosperous."

Remove ads