• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil II

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: /single/ fireball -- please! :D
Arcana: [roll0].

Carradoc looks at the bone sword. "I've not seen such an object before. We should keep it, of course, but I wouldn't recommend using it until we have a better understanding of what it is."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss gets into the room, and inspects the hag's body. He is slightly disgusted by the creature, so he uses mage hand profusely.

OOC: anything interesting on the creature?

Shayuri

First Post
Maighan enters as well and frowns at the devastation. It was unlikely that any documents survived the conflagration...but perhaps it was the necessary price of victory?

She does look through what remains for any letters or other written communications that might shed light on the cult and its activities.

River Song

Explorer
"I didn't like her," Kubeba declared. "Does anyone know what kind of creature she was?"

Looking at the sword from a safe distance, "I hope it isn't cursed."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss nods negatively, and continues telepathically "I don't know what she was, but we can handle more like here. Off to the next room?" and he gestures towards the door.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc is unwilling to fasten the bone sword to his belt, and so uses his cloak to jury-rig a means of carrying it. He is slightly frustrated at the burden -- it is not heavy, but he has felt so streamlined. The party will hear him complain to himself a bout it: he wants to bring the sword along, but if it is cursed, he wants to examine it more closely lest anyone form a connection with the sword that he will have to sever.

Once he has done that, he is prepared to proceed. "Let's go."

Creamsteak

Explorer
So many ways to go...

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    590 KB · Views: 119

Remove ads