IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

worthley

First Post
"I also have such vestments. I am off to study my spells some more." Bazrim then finds a quiet corner in the office, and sits on the floor, silently for the remainder of the day.
[sblock=ooc]Bazrim will continue working on adding shield to my spellbook.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]worthley, I don't recall whether you had already made the check to "understand" the spell or whether you still needed to. If you did, you passed the check (15+). If you had already spent that day understanding the spell, then you've got it now.[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"Good then. I'll get to work..."

[sblock=ooc]so, worthley is under the impression that he knows how much xp he has. how much xp do i have? is it alright if i just craft and don't level if i don't have enough to do both?[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Dichotomy said:
[sblock=XP]All: 10,040[/sblock]
I'm personally alright with Kushnak delaying acquisition of his next level. Be advised that I would not be inclined to award XP like a video game as soon as you have enough to level again, but I'd also not hold it back if there was a suitable point at which to give it.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If I am remembering this right, I used read magic to be able to read the spell, then spent a day studying it while we sat down in the mine. So, I believe I am now copying it into my spellbook. If that is the correct sequence[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"Nethezar, please cast your spell on this diadem - the rest can wait, but I'd like to make sure I'm not about to duplicate something we already have."

[sblock=ooc]accounted for stuff - kushnak is making a resist vest for erdolliel and a +2wis headband (unless that's what the diadem is) for himself. that'll take 3 days total.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Nethezar had started to prepare himself to check out the cairn with Erdolliel and Eskard, but the cleric stops for Kushnak's request. "If you will wait," he says to the elf, "I will join you, as there is little to do here. However, I must attend to this first."

Regardless of whether the elf and half-orc wait, Nethezar spends an hour mumbling in prayer with the diadem on his lap.

When he finishes, the scholarly cleric looks most pleased. "Very intriguing. I will find this most useful." Nethezar begins to raise the diadem to his head, but then turns to Kushnak. "Oh... well..." he begins awkwardly. "I guess you would probably find use for it, too." He looks at the other cleric and makes a half-smile.
[sblock=OOC]Well... who would've thought...

Apparently, m_n did.[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
"Oh... I hadn't even considered that we would in fact have a use for a second," the half-orc responds with a chuckle. "I will construct mine in any case..." he says with a wave of his hand. "That thing will never do in a fight."

Remove ads