• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

Dichotomy

Explorer
Erdolliel again fails to connect.

Bazrim, deciding the fireball was not the best use of resources, fires bolts of force.

Eskard, landing a powerful blow, nearly brings down the beast next to him.

The creature near Bazrim closes and strikes again.

Nethezar quickly moves to Eskard, ignoring the blow he suffers as he moves, and heals the half-orc.

Kushnak and the sword of Kelanen fail to find the mark.

However, the third beast, desperately trying to escape with its life, it quickly brought low by the combined might of Erdolliel, Eskard, and Kushnak.

[sblock=OOC]Erdolliel: Spring attack 3, 6+, miss; same dodge
Bazrim: 5-foot step; magic missile 2, 10 damage
Eskard: full attack 3, 20! threat, 20! confirm, miss chance 60, critical, 41 damage (not quite enough), 1! miss; same dodge
1: 7, stable
2: 5-foot step; full attack B, 19+ hit, 16+ hit, 16 damage
Nethezar: moves
3: AoO, 6+ hit, 6 damage
Nethezar: CSW S, 26 damage healed
Kushnak: 5-foot step; attacks 3, 5+ miss
Spiritual weapon: attacks 3, 18+, miss chance 35, miss
3: (damn... it's in a bad spot) moves
R, S, K: AoO... one of you kills it

Status & Init
Erdolliel: 7 damage; dodge against 3
Bazrim: 28 damage
Eskard: 24 damage, dodge against 3
1: 54 damage; unconscious and stable
2: 46 damage; dodge against R
Nethezar: 31 damage
Kushnak: 29 damage
Spiritual Weapon:
3: more than 51 damage, dying[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Smiling evilly as Nethezar heals him, Eskard chases after Erdolliel, lashing out at the remaining monster.

[sblock=oc]dodge on 2(ac = 17, 21 for AoO's) Charge if i can. yes: pa(4): +11 / 2d6+18 no: spring attack #2(move 5' nw, then 25' n, atk, " 10' " NW) pa(2): +11 / 2d6+14[/sblock]

michael_noah

First Post
With a haughty gesture, Kushnak directs the weapon of Kelanan at the beast, and moves to surround it.

[sblock=ooc]I am not sure where it will be, so just chase w/o getting AoO'd[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
While Bazrim sits on his butt, Erdolliel and Eskard drop the last of the beasts.

Nethezar gives Bazrim a vile glare. "See if I heal you anymore." The scholar's tone seems completely serious. Without waiting for reply, he quickly returns to his bedroll.
[sblock=OOC]Erdolliel: dodge against 2; charges 2
2: AoO, 16+ hit, 9 damage
Erdolliel: finishes charge, 11+, 73, hit, 5 damage, disables 2
Bazrim: (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but in the future, moving 5 feet is NOT taking a 5-foot step) moves
Eskard: dodge against 2; (can't charge through allies) spring attacks 2, 17+, 83, hits... it dies

Status & Init
Erdolliel: 16 damage; dodge against 2
Bazrim: 28 damage
Eskard: 24 damage, dodge against 2
1: 54 damage; unconscious and stable
2: 51 damage; dodge against R
Nethezar: 31 damage
Kushnak: 29 damage
Spiritual Weapon:
3: more than 51 damage, dying[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Eskard methodically, and wordlessly, makes sure the beasts are dead before returning to his post. As everyone settles in, Eskard asks "Can we eat them?"

[sblock=oc]returning to watch and sleep as usual[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel searches the corpses for anything worth taking. Even if it is on the inside. "I surely won't eat anything off of them, but I guess I wouldn't stop you..."

Remove ads