D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Azurewraith

Explorer
"There's air coming from the other side AIR!" At this point Naeris can hardly contain himself his youth showing him to be a fool, he has finally located his hammer in his bag "any objections?"

Forged Fury

First Post
Silently observing her fellow escapees, Whisper started to inspect the frame of the mirror to see if it was hinged or might be able to be opened in some way short of breaking it. She did her best to avoid standing in front of the mirror.

OOC: Perception: [roll0]

Uller

Adventurer
"Our captor is more likely than not to be on the otherside. Are sure that's the way we want to go?"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I'm not so sure i dont think we where ever supposed to escape that room. We where meant to be devoured its entirely plausible that our captor isn't home I personally vote that we go Up, i'm not entirely keen on heading back to the Underdark not yet..." Naeris speaks with out looking up from the hammer he is twirling around in his hands.

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper nodded and rasped, "The main halls are more likely to be patrolled, if this is some kind of prison. Going through hidden passages may let us get the drop on whoever is holding us." Using her dagger, she started looking for any cracks between the mirror and the wall.

tglassy

Adventurer
"By Moradin's Beard, y'all waste time like a billy goat," Koregar said, stepping up to the Mirror. He swung his axe at the mirror.

OOC: Roll to hit: [roll0] If hit, roll damage: [roll1]

Uller

Adventurer
"No...this is a test, or someone's amusement. If we were meant to be devoured we wouldn't have had all of our gear. But...you are right. Best to try to go where we aren't expected. Through the looking glass we go..."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris stands with his crow bar in hand as he sees an axe fly towards the mirror he leaps out of the way to avoid the glass shower that is sure to ensue.

Forged Fury

First Post
Catching Koregar's reflection in the mirror, Whisper grabbed the edges of her cloak and wrapped herself tightly while rolling out of the way of the resulting rain of mirror shards.

Remove ads