Explorer
Glass breaks. Stairs.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    199 KB · Views: 128

Forged Fury

First Post
Shooting Koregar a nasty look, Whisper croaked, "Could we try not to trigger the potential traps in the future? Or at least give those of us who value our hides warning?" Disgusted, she slowly moved forward up the stairs, staying in the light provided by Siljar. As she moved forward, she swapped her dagger for her short sword, readying to do battle with anyone who might check on the sounds of the breaking mirror.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris shoots the halfling a look of agreement. "Is the lighting going to be sufficient for your eyes, I noticed you inspecting the door in the cell i can only assume your the handy type. I can see fine in the dark better than in the light in fact ill stick with you and let you know if i spot anything untoward in the distance could give us a bit of warning to advance more slowly while looking for the trigger. I know this is hardly the time but i am Naeris last of house Ilathantor and guardian of the Breach. I feel if we are to be comarades we should at least know each others names" Naeris wasn't even trying to keep the noise down anymore he's also glad he didn't smash the mirror.

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper considered Naeris skeptically. Remembering Koregar's advice earlier, she shrugged and sighed heavily. Rasping, she said, "I'm Whisper. Sounds like a solid plan. I am a pretty handy with locks, but I can't see in the dark like some of you lot. Let's get going, the ruckus we've raised is probably going to attract attention... and now they'll likely figure out we're in the hidden passages."

Creamsteak

Explorer
After a few moments of wandering through the stairway passage you can look out into a somewhat natural cavern. You can't see much from the exit.

This chamber appears to be carved out of a naturally occurring white crystal geode of immense size. A moat seems to wrap around a circular platform connected by a bridge at the south. At the center, a green plant-like mass forms a table upon which rests a globe like structure.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
"What in the world... where are we?" Naeris appears to be talking to him self as he takes a quick look around the room checking for any immediate threats. Once satisfied he heads to the edge of the moat and takes a look in.

OOC: Wisdom Perception [roll0] Assuming its still pretty dark down here

Remove ads