D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris feels betrayed after the recent exchange and very alone he sits down on the bridge dangling his legs over the edge avoiding getting his boots wet. Rotating the eyeball round his neck.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I'm sorry have i done you some great wrong was saving you from that thing so terrible for me to do forgive me i am unaware of the dwarven custom to die stupid deaths by refusing aid? Fine next time i will let you be devoured and wont hesitate, i know i could out pace you any day". Naeris orbs of light suddenly flicker out of existence it would appear he has finally lost his concentration. "Look we need to get out of here and our best chance of doing that is together"

Naeris begins to roam the room to find some debris or something to hurl into the water before he decides to jump in and have a look around himself.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
"So, what's your take on the tunnel, Koregor?" Whisper asked. She didn't want to spend too much time away from the rest of the party, particularly with the plant thing in the middle of the room.

Uller

Adventurer
Shaking his head. Siljar says "This infighting is unnecessary. We should move on from here if we can make use of the tunnel. Whatever the use of this contraption is, it is not obvious to me...at least not yet."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Tell that to the dwarf! Who is so rude to have not even introduced himself. Got any ideas for the excavation of the tunnel I had an uncle that could dissolve stone with magic, you seem that way inclined". I mean we could hammer in a piton and pull?

OOC: or if this water is acidic may be some way to use that!

tglassy

Adventurer
"Quit your bellyaching, elf," Koregar said, "You'd think you didn't even know the reputation your kind has up here." He turned back to the tunnel, "We could get through, but it'd be dangerous. We'd have to go slow, so as to not cause the whole durned cavern to fall in on us."

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper silently agreed with the dwarf. Naeris was acting like his race wasn't renowned for enslaving and sacrificing other humanoids like it was their reason to be. It would be like an ogre getting mad if a she-elf didn't trust it around her kids.

"Maybe there's another way? I don't know if I trust rocks that have already fallen."

Uller

Adventurer
Siljar laughs. "No..I do not possess such magic. Not yet. But can move stone. I can move 30 lbs at a time or drag more. It might be safer than having a person do it. Or I can tie rope or use tools from a distance and we can drag out even heavier loads. With the dwarf's guidance maybe we can dig through safely."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris stares at Koregar with a look of shear puzzlement much the same way a baby stares at a dog for the first time. "I think you must have me mistaken with something else entirely sir. My race are noble defenders of the denizens of the Underdark from the shallows to the deepest depths..." Naeris tales off clenching the eye round his neck and quickly changes the subject.

"Excavation sounds good. I'm interested in what could be in this water Naeris says sounding slightly saddened by something as he tosses a rock into the pool."

Remove ads