• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

tglassy

Adventurer
"Ye got a reason you wanna rest, elf? Maybe you're just luring us in and waitin' for yer friends to show up and take us out?" Koregar said, eyeing the elf. He doesn't necessarily believe what he's saying, but it wouldn't surprise him if it were true.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Whisper is able to climb the largest rock formation from the collapsed tunnel. It seems As you get to the top of that largest outcropping you see that a large number of smaller rocks are piled on top of it forming an obstruction of sorts. You also notice small hand-hole sized gaps between many of the rocks.

Uller

Adventurer
While Whisper climbs...

Siljar looks over at the drow. "Curious. How does this remind you of where you grew up? Pleasant memory?"

Insight [roll0]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris sends 3 glowing orbs ahead of whisper spaced at intervals so their light slightly overlaps. He then turns to the dwarf and stares him straight in the eye as if trying to pull out his soul. "Friends? I have no friends, you people are the only ones I know. What reason do I have to take anyone out? Were all trapped here.

Forged Fury

First Post
Overhearing Koregar challenging the drow, Whisper found a stable spot. She checked that her shortbow and arrows were ready and at hand before further inspecting the smaller rock pile, at least as best she could without light. She had torches, but wanted to save them in case she needed them later.

OOC: Wisdom (Perception) - [roll0] ( or [roll1] if disadvantage applies)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris pauses for a few moments collecting himself after his exchange with the dwarf.

The lights and stone remind me of the tunnels where I grew up. Back when things where simple, long before I was trained to hunt to fight. Everything was simple no worries...... no burden.

Creamsteak

Explorer
You notice that it looks like light seems to reflect fairly far into the gaps in the collapsed tunnel. They seem fairly loosely spaced. Other than that, they just appear to be rocks.

Uller

Adventurer
"Yes..clearly the drow locked himself in a room with a monster so he could escape to later kill us. I'm sure part of his plan was to include a loud and angry dwarf to alert his 'friends'. Makes perfect sense. The best thing we could do is kill eachother now."

Uller

Adventurer
While talking Siljar never turns from the display. He continues to study it and allows himself to get closer.

Remove ads