• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC]House of Hell[CoC/FF]

Majin

First Post
Damien kicks the generator in frustration. "Well I guess walking back to the car with the siphon is out of the question." His gaze then moves to each wolf in the vicinity. Looking at Tanya out of the corner of his eye he speaks in a low voice. "Well I guess we should regroup with Kyle and see if he's found anything. Do you think these wolves plan to attack us? They seem pretty docile right now. Maybe if we just casually walk towards the door they'll ignore us... Just try not to make any sudden movements."

Master_Pugs

First Post
"I can't remember ever seeing wolves act like this... then again I've never been this close to a real one before either..." Tanya says with a wry grin, "This is starting to get creepier by the second... maybe they're some sick backwater hermit's idea of a joke? Training a bunch of wolves to scare the hell out of cityslickers? Yeah... sounds about right, let's just ignore them for the moment"

Remove ads