[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Unforrtunately no, doctorr. Howeverr, if we werre capturred in the film, we'll be the herroes, fighting off the foul agents of SHADOW!" jokes Kaltzov as he finishes some last moment adjustments to his device.

"Yes, heroes who blow up peoples' heads. Just what Gotham needs," Brick grumbles as he gathers near the others for a quick retreat.

Padreigh

First Post
"I don't know, Brick", Schmidt says as he prepares himself for the teleport. "I studied this ... Batman everyone talks about a bit and maybe this city would be a lot safer if he had put a bullet through the Joker's or the Penguin's brain instead of allowing them to murder and pillage again and again. One can be too lenient, you know."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia moves next to Khatsov and says, "Yes, let's leave. This club has lost its appeal. We can always go dancing somewhere else."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
On Chaos' command, his device bends the space around you. Only slightly disoriented you appear at the hotel room...

Please continue role-play ;)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Hey!" the scientists says to Brick. "When you arre able to control the flux of grravitic imput from an non tesla cirrcuit and find a way to rreverrt polarrity frrom a nwetonian conductorr, let me know!" After the teleportation, the tall Russian lets himself fall on a dusty couch that creaks under his weigh. After a short series of curses in Russian, he sighs heavily. "Well that didn't went as well as planned, did it?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia takes a chair and sits with her right leg crossed over her left, her short skirt barely covering her upper thighs. She nonchalantly examines the paint on her fingernails and remarks, "It is possible we took out a few permanently, but I think we were supposed to prevent the fat fowl man from getting himself killed."

"It would also appear that a pagan god is working as part of this SHADOW group. We will have to deal with him at some point. Anyone know where the mighty god-slayer sword can be found?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
Kaltzov points at Octavia with an accusing finger. "I suppose that was irrony? Good job my dearr you have bested yourrself... No wait, you arre actually speaking serriously? Rreally? A God slayerr sworrd? Pfff!!" the russian laughs. "We simply cut his minions down, I mean, imprrision them, heh" a shy smile towards Brick, and the scientists continues his muttering. "and that'll be all. He is not the thrreat, his orrganization is. Speaking of orrganization, what was the otherr tarrget? Some rruffian crrime lorrd, was it not? "

Padreigh

First Post
"If he really is Thor, we need a serpent, not a sword", the tired Schmidt mumbles, half asleep.

"And yes, some second rate crimelord was target number 2."

jkason

First Post
Brick

Brick grinds his teeth at Chaos' double-speak excuse; it's clear his trust of the man is waning. As they begin to discuss the other target, however, he begrudgingly lets the conflict go for the moment.

"I suppose we have a pretty public example of why we'd want to help offer protection from Shadow for this thug," Brick says. "With Penguin dead, there's not really anyone to counter any story that we were being hired on by him and want payback now."

Remove ads