[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I'm not sure I'm understanding you right, but I didn't see Brick actually calling (jkason only said 'should' in his last post). If he does, we will play out the talk (briefly).

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can try." Schmidt stands up and walks over to Doctor Chaos.
"Hold still. Shouldn't hurt, but you never know", he says in Russian.

[sblock=OOC] Freya's Gentle Touch on Doctor Chaos [/sblock]

"Wonderful Russian dear doctor.... Auch! Oh that's better..." says Kaltzov in russian examining his healed wounds.

jkason

First Post
Turning away in case she was too distracting, Octavia looks back at Brick to ask, "What did thy constable think of thy report?"

Brick sighs, taking the hint and calling in.

OOC: Sorry, been a busy couple of days. I believe Nightwing was our liaison, wasn't he? I left the post vague so I didn't mess up who he should be calling.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: It was Oracle.

"Hello Brick. Looks like you weren't that successful. Do you need any information? And what was behind this portal?" The voice on the other end of the line asks.

jkason

First Post
Brick

OOC: It was Oracle.

"Hello Brick. Looks like you weren't that successful. Do you need any information? And what was behind this portal?" The voice on the other end of the line asks.

"Unsuccessful is pretty kind of you. It was kind of a disaster. And there's not a lot of good news: if Octavia's telling it straight, the guy on the other side of the portal was a legit deity. Thor. We're looking at our other 'in.' Do you know where that particular gang is at the moment?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Unsuccessful is pretty kind of you. It was kind of a disaster. And there's not a lot of good news: if Octavia's telling it straight, the guy on the other side of the portal was a legit deity. Thor. We're looking at our other 'in.' Do you know where that particular gang is at the moment?"

"SHADOW seems to take Gotham pretty serious. You didn't face it's normal agents, but their genetic and mystically enhanced elite. The procedure radically shortens their lifespan, but they are powerful in combat.

'Thor'? A big blond broad-shouldered guy who can lift a jumbo jet? ok... the good news, that this is neither Thor, nor another actual god... but he is a half-god known as 'Ragnarok'. I will see if I can find more about him.

Black Mask has his HQ and penthouse in a skyscraper in Midtown, near the Bradon Building. I can send you the precise address.

Anything else at the moment?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia can only hear one side of the conversation, so she moves closer to Brick. She speaks up, loud enough for the person on the other end to hear her, "Twas no disaster, twas a victory, three SHADOW minions defeated without significant losses. Thy should request information about the god-slayer blade or those bombs you cannot afford. The nobles of thy city surely have more coin than thou."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Octavia's talking about nukes, unfortunately," Brick says. "And last thing I'm about to do is nuke Gotham. I've never heard of a 'god-slayer' blade, though."

OOC: Guys, unless it's prefaced by 'don't tell the others' or 'keep it to yourself,' in the case of general info I'm fine if everyone assumes Brick's relaying info so you don't have to wait for me to post in order to reply.

Anyone else have any questions / requests for Oracle?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia lifts an eyebrow and replies, "Art thou sure the portal opened into Gotham? Twas Thor's secret lair, mayhap not even in thy realm. Thy Oracle surely must know of the mythical blade of legend." In her head she continues, otherwise she be not a very proficient oracle.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads