[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia looks at the Doctor with narrowed eyes, "I have dealt with those serpent tongued, arrogant, and manipulating deities before, twas never a pleasant assignation. I was not aware this realm had any that still interfered in the affairs of mortals."

"Best way to deal with a troublesome god is to quest for the mythical sword and remove the demon fornicator's head from his shoulders."

Since Brick is touching on the subject of killing, she looks straight at him, "Unless you have access to some of those nuclear bombards thy nobles of this country are always prattling about. Thou couldst open the portal once more and catapult it through. Mayhaps his Divineness can journey to Hades and stay there."
OOC: I think we know what we are supposed to do next, as Khatsov suggested.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

Brick actually chuckles. "I can barely afford the payments on my bike," he says. "Let alone a nuclear aresenal."

"Before we do anything, though, we should contact the GPD, let them know what exactly went down, since they're likely having to clean up after us as we speak."

OOC: ETA: moved ooc into speech per request. :)

Last edited:

knightemplar

Explorer
Crucible goes next door to her room, as she changes clothes. She shakes her head at her tailored ensemble that was ruined by those thugs, and then the clothes are thrown across the room.

She is not happy.

Picking out a new outfit, she puts it on and rejoins the group in the other room.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia shrugs at Brick's answer about not having any nukes, "Pity. Questing for the sword it shall be then."

As Brick mentions contacting GPD about cleaning up a mess, she considers, "I believe the authorities were riding up as we departed, so they are probably aware. Since thy people like sports, thou shouldst report victory with the score three and half to nil, four and half if thou counts the fat fowl man." She is still examining her nails with some scrutiny to find any chips or scratches in the paint.

Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
Kaltzov stretches his arms, "Well, if we arre going to get to that gang's base, I'll need firrst aids firrst." The doctor seems surprised at the fact that he said first twice. "Strrange language you have, strrange strrange strrange."

jkason

First Post
Brick

Brick looks to Schmidt a moment. "I know it didn't work on Penguin, but he was pretty much gone. Maybe that healy mojo of yours can get Chaos back to normal?"

Padreigh

First Post
"I can try." Schmidt stands up and walks over to Doctor Chaos.
"Hold still. Shouldn't hurt, but you never know", he says in Russian.

[sblock=OOC] Freya's Gentle Touch on Doctor Chaos [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: As you can easily retry, I will wave the rolls. Con should be healed back by now anyway.

As long as you are sticking to be alone in a hotel room, I cannot do much to push the story further. Just so you now, I enjoy roleplay interaction between PCs, so don't feel urged.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia ceases examining her nails deciding they are fine. Standing up she moves to look over Schmidt's shoulder as he works, the seemingly divine nature of his healing drawing her curiosity. Leaning in closer, her breast pressed against the back of his shoulder, she asks, "Thy powers can heal the Doctor, yes?"

Turning away in case she was too distracting, Octavia looks back at Brick to ask, "What did thy constable think of thy report?"

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads