Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

Looking through the remains of the robot there isn't much to salvage. It seemed to have been in really bad shape even before it was destroyed by Hailey.

Note: In Numeria people are used to the strange bits of junk and debris one finds and don’t consider most of it interesting or valuable.

[section]"Hey, are you guys ready to go find Joram Kyte at the temple? The council lady said Joram'd cast water breathing on us so we could make it through the flooded cavern entry. Or did some of you need to use that writ discount to buy gear?" Twist eyed Hailey's pistols and wondered how they'd fare if they got wet. "I'm pretty broke, it's been kinda catch-as-catch-can lately."[/section]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor waited paitently while the others searched the house and looked at the destroyed robot. Had the robot been in better condition he might have taken a look himself. As it was, the thing was in such bad shape that it wasn't worth the time.

"Whenever everyone is ready, we should continue our quest. I have no current need for anything at the store. Perhaps after we explore the caves we might find a need for specific items."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey nodded at Twist’s suggestion about leaving. She turned to Val and touched the brim of her hat, “See you later when we have news, Val.”

She stepped away from the doorway to the house and caught the look Twist gave towards her belt. She was prepared for rain, but submerged in water was another matter.

“Aye, mayhap we need to use that writ. I have a little gold and could use another waterproof bag myself to hold my pistol during the swim. I have one already for the ammo.”

She looked at the others, particularly Vandor as he declared not needing anything. “If you have anything that would be damaged from being submerged, I suggest getting some of those proofed bags too. They are not real expensive and I have a little gold to loan.”

“Maybe spell components need to be put in one as well, Olrich.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

The group bids Val farewell for now and head toward the General Store (location 2). You are met by Inkrit Kollisun, a female human. "Please! Look around. Let me know if I can be of service."

[section]"Hi, Inkrit! Do you have any rations or hard tack? Oh! Do you have a snorkel? I heard about snorkels, once. They're these things, like a tube with a curved end. You put one end in your mouth, I think, and somehow it lets you breathe underwater for a little bit. Or so I heard." Twist looks uncertain.[/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey looked around until she could find the waterproofed bag. She did not need more than one to stow her pistol, but she selected two large sized ones that would contain the pistol she carried on her hip and everything else contained in her backpack. She did not want her travel rations made soggy either.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock][sblock=OOC Note]Purchased 2 Large Waterproof bags, updated sheet.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

The woman nods to Twist. "Rations are over there. Here is a snorkel (common snorkel: 5sp). You planning on going swimming in Weeping Pond?" Noting Hailey purchasing the waterproof bags she cocks her head at the pistolero. "You are going into Weeping Pond! Aren't you?"

Remove ads