Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey nodded as Twist stated the agreement to split the rations she was carrying with him.

Seeing as Zeta and the others have about finished up, the only one left was Aja. She hoisted her heavy pack onto her back and made for the door as well.

“Mayhap we should be moving along, then.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Aja purchases two waterproof bags as well and then the group heads to the temple in search of Joram Kyte. Once at the temple it is an easy task to locate Joram. He greets you with a wave and a smile. "Good day! What brings you to the temple today?

[section]As soon as the group entered the Temple, Twist's stomach tied in knots. The ratling hovered in the back, near the outer edge of the group. When Joram greeted everyone, Twist jumped behind Olrich, only peeking out his head at the very last, and hoping to Nine Hells someone else does the talking. This place creeps me out. It's too quiet in here. And what's with all the weird marble statues? I don't like them; it's like they're staring at me. A shiver ran down Twist's back, and the ratling made an involuntary move to grab his tail--a tail that was currently tucked inside his breeches.[/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey walked into the temple, the brim of her hat causing most of her face to be lost in shadow. She was relaxed and casual with her thumbs hooked into her belt as they asked around for Joram Kyte.

On seeing the man, she nodded a greeting and answered, “You do.”

“Dolga said to talk you about breathing water to make it to the caves. We are going to look for Khonnir Baine.”

Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3

G

Guest 11456

The old man nods at the mention of Khonnir Baine. "I see. I have a rod that will double the duration of the spell. That will give a total of 24 hours of water breathing. I should accompany you to the Weeping Pond so that we can maximize your time in the caves. I will cast the spell on your group and then you can immediately go in. That sound OK? How many of you are there?" He looks around at your group. At first he thinks five but then he spies the ratling behind Olrich. "It appears there are six of you. That will give you four hours before you must return."

G

Guest 11456

Joram shakes his head. "This is a free service. I just hope that you can find Khonnir and his group. It has been too long."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey nodded as Zeta asked about multiple trips, “Good question, Zee.”

Looking at the rest of her companions she was still standing with her thumbs hooked into her weapons belt. “Four hours each is not much, but it will have to do. We can do some investigating today, then if we have to come back out we can continue in the morning.”

Hailey turned back to address the old man again, “What about when we find Baine and those with him? Do you have some scrolls or something to get them out with us?”

Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3

G

Guest 11456

He shakes his head. "Unfortunately not and I do not have the ability to create any. There was never really the need for it until recently. I can cast the spell three times per day. So I effectively need to save two of the spells for the rescue should you find anyone. One to get me in and another to get the others out."

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor nodded. He knew all too well about the limits of spellcasting.

"I am familiar with the limitations of casting spells. I am currently unable to cast such a spell. Perhaps one day I may be blessed with such knowledge."

Remove ads