Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

[section]The ratling's ears pricked forward. "Hey! What's going on? I can't see! Zeta? Zeta? Zeta! Where are you? You okay?" Twist tried to feel his way forward. He stopped and sat down with his back against the tunnel wall when it seemed clear that he really couldn't see. "What if my eyes are gonna melt? What if I'm blind forever? What if toady is just waiting to EAT us? What if -- " Twist rubbed at his eyes and sniveled.[/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey sheathed the rapier and collected her chakrams. The frog had proven to be pretty tough and she was unsure what had happened to screw up some of her companions. She was not sure what exactly Olrich was talking about until Twist started panicking about not being able to see.

“Calm down, Twitch. The frog is dead. But’s this about you not being able see?” Then she looked and it certainly appeared that Zeta was not able to see either.

“Who else got blinded?” She asked of the others.

Hailey frowned as the situation was looking grim all of a sudden. Not more than a few minutes into the caves and they were in trouble without a safe place to hole up.

“Maybe the effects will wear off soon?” the gunslinger wondered aloud hopefully. She was not a healer though and asked, “Aja?”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I can't see either," Zeta reported. She hunkered down and put a hand on Twist's shoulder. After a moment of hesitation, she looked over towards Hailey without focusing on her. She nodded at the gunslinger's question and amplified it. "Aja, do you know?"

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich's jaw clenches slightly as he listens to the repeated inquiries with serious disbelief. "I told you not one minute ago that it should wear off in about an hour," he says sternly, displeasure clear in his voice.

[section]Twist stopped sniveling when Zeta laid a hand on his shoulder. When Olrich snapped at them for carrying on, Twist grew still. "Oh. Didn't hear you. Must not've been listening. The frog, you see . . . ." The ratling trailed off into silence. He stood up, then awkwardly sheathed his rapier. "The floor is uneven in here. I could try to walk a little, but the going is likely to be slow. I wouldn't want to compound blindness with a broken ankle or a sliced shin. Still, I could go at least a little ways. Maybe we'd come upon a hollow or a side cavern? We could rest."[/section]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor took advantage of the lull in the action after the frog creature was defeated to look around.

"I am reluctant to continue until everyone has recovered. With so many of us currently unable to see, we would be at a severe disadvantage should we encounter other creatures. If this affliction will subside within the hour, I suggest we wait until then to continue."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey glared at Olrich, “Calm down and don’t get your knickers in a bunch.”

“Vandor, I do not disagree that we need to proceed with caution with some folks blinded. But sitting right here is not the most safe of places considering the critters we have encountered thus far.”

She stepped past Twist a couple of paces to see how safe it was in that direction.

Perception: 1D20+7 = [4]+7 = 11
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12

G

Guest 11456

Aja stumbles forward. "Is anyone injured? I have no way of healing the blindness nor do I know how long it will last. Is that thing dead? I mean really dead?"

Vandor looks around and spots something in the water on the other side of the creature. The creature bears a brand on its flank as well as a tattered leather hood that hangs in strips from its head.

Hailey sees that the tunnel continues to the southwest.

CURRENT MAP

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

Hailey helped Twitch move back away from the tunnel, “Twist, you should rest back away from this direction. I will stand watch to the south until this blindness wears off the rest of you.”

She answered the cleric, “Yeah, Aja, I took a couple scratches from the frog.”

Updated Map
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 7

Remove ads