Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich readies himself to strike the Blindheim with another magic missile if it attempts to use its blinding gaze a second time.

[section]"Gaaah!" Twist cried out when the amphibian clawed him. "Careful! Toady has teeth and claws!" The ratling fell back, into the mouth of the southern branching tunnel. He clutched his thigh where the frog left claw marks.[/section]

UPDATED MAP

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Surprised that the creature was still standing, Hailey drew another chakram and sent it whirling at the frog-like thing as Twist stepped back again. The blade missed. She stepped forward to keep the creature from advancing closer to reach the blinded Zeta.

"Leave the space behind me open. I will need to step back again."

[sblock=Actions]Drew chakram
Standard Attack: Chakram (PBS): 1D20+6 = 9; 1D8+2 = 6
Step forward: Updated Map for Hailey and Twist [/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta recoils from the sudden blinding light, and covers her eyes with a grunt...but too late. The whole room has become a giant afterimage, a searing greenish-white place that she can't make out any details of.

She winces and listens, trying to place the creature by sound.

It was right there. Right in front of Twist. I can hear him there...so it must be...there!

Her rapier darts forward as she attacks!

(Attacking the square she last saw the toad in.)

Attack!
19 to hit, 4 damage, 65 on the 50% miss chance, if she's attacking the right square.

http://orokos.com/roll/274728

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 1/2 - Wrap Up

Zeta recoils from the sudden blinding light, and covers her eyes with a grunt...but too late. The whole room has become a giant afterimage, a searing greenish-white place that she can't make out any details of.
She winces and listens, trying to place the creature by sound.
It was right there. Right in front of Twist. I can hear him there...so it must be...there!
Her rapier darts forward as she attacks!
Trying to attack the toads last position she misses.

Vandor takes aim with his crossbow and lets loose a bolt towards the weird frog.
It dodges the attack.

Withour her sight, Aja stays put.

Olrich readies himself to strike the Blindheim with another magic missile if it attempts to use its blinding gaze a second time.

"Gaaah!" Twist cried out when the amphibian clawed him. "Careful! Toady has teeth and claws!" The ratling fell back, into the mouth of the southern branching tunnel. He clutched his thigh where the frog left claw marks.

Surprised that the creature was still standing, Hailey drew another chakram and sent it whirling at the frog-like thing as Twist stepped back again. The blade missed. She stepped forward to keep the creature from advancing closer to reach the blinded Zeta.
"Leave the space behind me open. I will need to step back again."

The Blindheim moves forward and attacks Hailey with bite and claws. But the Blindheim is unable to connect with any of its attacks.

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 2/3

Everyone is up. Post when you can. I will sequence in initiative order.

Initiative:
Zeta 10
Vandor 10
Aja 7
Olrich 3
Twist 15
Hailey 14
Blindheim 14

CURRENT MAP

Note: The space that Vandor was occupying is narrow and thus is considered difficult terrain for Aja and Olrich (requiring two movement points).

[section]Twist stayed put and scrubbed at his eyes, trying to rub vision back into them. When after a few seconds it became clear that he couldn't see and no amount of eye-rubbing would change that, he focused instead on the feel of his rapier in his paw, and gave over his senses to trying to hear movement. I'll try to poke froggy with my blade if he comes near. And if I think I won't mistakenly poke Hailey. Or Zeta. Or Vandor. The ratling sighed. [/section]
OOC: Ready an action, attack the Blindheim if it comes within five feet. Twist hits AC 15 for 5 points of damage, and made his percent chance to actually hit despite his blindness.

Remove ads