• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

G

Guest 11456

Combat Surprise Round

Everyone can act during the surprise round except Hailey and Aja. For now Twist is up before the creature gets its action.

Initiative:
Twist 15
Hailey 14
Creature 14
Zeta 10
Vandor 10
Aja 7
Olrich 3

CURRENT MAP

Note: The space that Vandor is occupying is narrow and thus is considered difficult terrain for Aja and Olrich (requiring two movement points).

Everyone except for Hailey and Aja have spotted a small frog-like creature.

[section]Twist, who already had his rapier at the ready, sprang forward and attempted to pierce the toad with his blade. [/section]
[sblock=OOC]I was unable to manipulate the map to update Twist's location. I'd like Twist to move forward 15' in a straight line and attack the frog. ALL: my intent next round is to withdraw, making room for others to get at the frog. I just want to see if Twist can get in a sneak attack during the surprise round, and then I'll have him move out of the way (probably to the mouth of the side tunnel branching off to the south). TS, will the terrain permit Twist to charge and get +2 to his attack roll? If so, Twist wants to charge. Also, is the toad denied Dex to AC during Twist's action? If so, may Twist try to get in a sneak attack? If the toad is size small, please downward adjust Twist's attack by 1 (because Twist is size small himself). Thanks![/sblock]
Attack 1d20+5 = 16. If charge is permitted, then Twist will hit AC 18. Damage 1d4+1 = 4. Sneak attack damage (if permitted) 1d6 = 2. Total damage = 6.

G

Guest 11456

Combat Surprise Round - Update

Twist charges forward and attacks the frog-like creature with his rapier and hits with good effect (it was flat-footed; also no adjustment is needed for size, it is all built it).

The creature's eyes glow bright. Everyone (except for Olrich who is out of range) make a Fortitude save please (Aja and Hailey get a +2 bonus to this save since they have not spotted the creature yet). Once this is resolved I will complete the creature's action.

Remove ads