• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Shayuri

First Post
"Twist and I can take point," Zeta suggested. "Scout ahead. Twist is a little better at staying out of sight than me, but I'm better in a fight." There was no judgement in her words, just a matter-of-fact assessment.

(OOC - Zeta has a decent Stealth and can track, so she'd be a decent choice for scouting ahead or not far behind Twist)

Kaodi

Hero
"I am comfortable with the back for now," states Olrich as he rejoins the group. "At least until we reach someplace where we might have foes come from behind us."

[section]Twist poked playfully at Zeta. "Hey! I'm good in a fight." The ratling grinned. "Just not against those beetles." He hopped from foot to foot. The gesture spoke of his readiness to resume exploring the cave. "You can go first in here, Zeta. That way you get eaten first." Twist's grin got bigger. He bowed with a flourish to let Zeta take point, then scurried closely after her, his rapier drawn and ready. [/section]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor trudged along with the others. They had no idea what to expect down here. Zeta offered to be in the front. It sounded like a valid plan since she seemed like a good fighter. He wasn't too bad but it was not his specialty.

"That sounds like a valid plan. I will go third. I can assist in fighting whatevef we may encounter or I can help keep you alive."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey shook her head as Vandor tried to get in front of her. “Sorry, I am right here and plan to stay if those two,” she gestured towards Twist and Zeta, “are leading the way. You'll have to go fourth in line.”

[sblock=OOC]I already claimed 2nd or 3rd OOC, Greybeard.
Here is the Updated Map based upon things.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta nodded at Twist, a half-smile spreading over her lips momentarily. Then she's moving ahead, her own narrow little sword drawn and ready as well.

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor shrugged his shoulders.

"Fair enough Hailey. You are likely a better trained fighter than I anyway. Let's pray we do not run into any trouble we cannot handle. We know there have been other expeditions down here. We must keep an eye out for them as their intentions may not be benevolent."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey moved after Twist once the ratkin started following Zeta. She commented with some agreement with Vandor, “Yeah. We should keep an eye out for Robots too. They might not have benevolent intentions either.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Remove ads