• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Kaodi

Hero
Despite the cold air the arcanist can feel a bit of sweat beginning to dampen his clothes. "I will remain here and prepare to fire another beam of cold energy should there be any complications that need immediate response," says the arcanist. His primary casting arm is beginning to feel a bit leaden by this point but he makes the signs again and readies himself to cover whomever goes to recover the body.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Since the others were still messing around with the mold and recovering the corpse, Hailey stood relaxed and leaned against the wall. They could be waiting for a few minutes. Since she and Twist were at a clear disadvantage tactically, she was not threatened by the three humanoids while they were claiming to parlay.

She was inclined to make small talk. “The others are taking their time. So… You three live down here all by yourselves? Or are there more of you?”

[sblock=OOC]Same Map
[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot, prone
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta nods in satisfaction then says, "The others found another way down. No need to risk a climb, it seems. Lets see what they saw."

She heads off in the direction that Hailey and Twist went...and winds up bumping into them at the intersection.

"Oh, hello. I thought you'd be at the body by now. Olrich says it should be..."

The android pauses on spotting the other humanoids nearby and turns her last word into a question, "...safe?"

(ooc - bah, Ditzie is refusing to allow me to move my token. I think this version of IE is too old or something. But Zeta moves down by Twist and Hailey. :))

G

Guest 11456

Aja shrugs and climbs down to retrieve the body. She grabs it, drags it to the bottom of the ledge and hoists it up to Olrich. Once the body is up she climb back up, ready to examine it. She finds a well made chain shirt and a well made hand crossbow. She also finds a set of well made thieves’ tools, five crossbow bolts, five empty vials and 75 gp. As she is stripping things off the body she notes strange ribbons and filaments of rust-colored fibers along his spine, throat, and chest. She thinks it might be some kind of mold so she points it out to Olrich.

Treasure: MW Chain Shirt, MW Thieves’ Tools, MW Hand Crossbow, 5 Crossbow Bolts and 75 gp. Also 5 empty vials.

CURRENT MAP

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich frowns as he examines the markings - from a distance. "I am afraid I am not familar with whatever this is. Another kind of mold is as good a guess as any, but it seems passing strange to me to find two kinds of rare mold right on top of one another... We should just take his belongings and retreat to a safer distance. We can be certain this is not Baine at least."

OOC: Appropriate But Ultimately Useless Skill: 1D20 = [2] = 2.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey looked at Zeta, eyes in shadow from the rim of her hat, “Sorry, Zeta. I told them they could go around and clear the mold the other side, but they stayed up there on the ledge instead. The tunnel was blocked with mold and I could not get through.”

“And now we have met these folks,”
she added with a head nod towards the strange humanoids.

“So, Luepel. If you want to talk, are we going to go see your leader or is he coming to us? What’s his name?”

[sblock=OOC]Same Map
[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot, prone
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor waited patiently for the others to clear the mold and retrieve the body. Zeta passed by and he nodded a greeting to her. At one point he thought he heard Hailey talking to someone but the way these tunnels and caves curved it could have been his imagination. When Aja and Olrich were examining the body, he strolled over to see if it was any of the missing people they had been told about. It was clear the body wasn't Bain. Judging from the weapons and tools on the body, he guessed it had been a thief or treasure hunter.

"Any idea what those markings are? Could he have been part mechanical?"

G

Guest 11456

Aja stows the equipment in her pack. "Then she says "Shall see what the others are up to?" Then she starts to head back to the intersection with plans to head after the others.

Meanwhile elsewhere, Luepel merely says "Once the others arrive then we will discuss matters." The humanoids stand in a semi-relaxed position.

Remove ads