• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

Shayuri

First Post
"Yugh, no kids for me," Sachiko refuted. Despite the offers of the others, she insisted on carrying the hammock herself, and seemed bent on keeping it for herself too. "Or maybe, I dunno, after I'm too old to move anymore. Then it might be okay."

She led the two over towards the modest house she shares with Suldrel and Shalelu, on the boundary of where the town and forest merged into one another.

"How old can you be and still have kids?" Sachiko asked, looking back at Elsbeth curiously. The girl was a nanny, so she must know everything about babies, right?

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel had been home for a short while when he hears the commotion outside. Going out, he sees Sachiko has brought some of the others over. "Visitors?" he asks, a bit confused.

Shayuri

First Post
"Hi hi!" Sachiko announced, waving. She had a grin to shame a feather-mouthed cat.

"Remember how you wanted to spar? Well, I've got good news!"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Yugh, no kids for me," Sachiko refuted. Despite the offers of the others, she insisted on carrying the hammock herself, and seemed bent on keeping it for herself too. "Or maybe, I dunno, after I'm too old to move anymore. Then it might be okay."
"Probably for the best," agreed Fastus. "Twenty little Sachiko's running around IS pretty terrifying."

A bit later, at the house:
"Hi hi!" Sachiko announced, waving. She had a grin to shame a feather-mouthed cat.

"Remember how you wanted to spar? Well, I've got good news!"
"Burnt it," swore the young bearded human on the trail behind her, catching up with a slight limp: she'd put up a sneaky, last-minute burst of speed and beaten him to the punch! It's not too late for his master plan though: "We thought we could all battle you at once, just to make it fair? Good practice for tomorrow, right?" He noticed the look on Sachiko's face and straightened: "Alright then, *I* think it's the hottest idea ever."

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth stayed with Fastus as Sachiko ran ahead. She had come here to watch them practice and perhaps get a little practice herself. She knew the basics of fighting with weapons like clubs. Just swing it really hard at the other person or creature. At least in theory that's how it worked. In the real world, it was a bit more complicated than that.

"These two" she said indicating Fastus and Sachiko suggested I should come with them to get some practice fighting."

Kaodi

Hero
"You want to battle me all at once," he says, a little bemused, a little disappointed that he has to burst their bubble. "I may be a better fighter than any of you, but I cannot say I am that good, unfortunately. I have not exactly been doing a lot of fighting since we came to Sandpoint."

"I suppose it does not hurt if we are all here to get in a little practice before tomorrow though," he says. "Whenever you want to get started, Sachiko..." The elf looks around a bit for a suitable place for their practice. Not clear, open ground. That is not likely what they will be fighting in.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I may be a better fighter than any of you, but I cannot say I am that good, unfortunately. I have not exactly been doing a lot of fighting since we came to Sandpoint."
"You're Suldrel though," Fastus pointed out, as if that answered everything.

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko laughed.

"Relax...you get to fight us all separately," she assured him as she went over to stand beside him. "So...ready?"

Her hand dropped to the hilt of the little sword at her hip.

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel nods solemnly as he scrunches down and draws his dagger. "I also may may not be the most size-appropriate stand in, but I will see what I can do," he says as he does his best imitation of how a cagey goblin might fight. Glancing to Fastus and Elsbeth, he asks, "Could one of you two begin the match? Do not count down. Surprise us."

OOC: HP 17/17, Initiative: 1d20+3=18

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"What?!" Sachiko asked, outraged. "One of THEM? Hey, I have dibs!"

She draws her sword!

"You'd better stand up and arm yourself too. I won't go easy on you!"

Remove ads