Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Yes, I am! Real-life distractions have kept me away from here; my apologies for that.

Peregrin, having retaken his seat at the bar and moving himself in a way that he can participate in the conversation between Astor and the soon-to-be-hired men and women, nodded at the information the human leader gave about the orcs and their hideout. The halfling was content to listen and observe, at least for a while, before replying, "Well, I already introduces myself as a monk of the Shadow Dance. For the ignorant, that means I am trained in unarmed combat, tripping opponents, and fighting with simple weapons such as these kamas. Moving unseen is one of the skills I am most proud of, and I can assist in scouting the area before we enter it. I am not proficient in the orc tongue, but I do speak goblin."

Looking around, the halfling adds, "Are we certain that the bee-people are completely gone? I have not heard about them; are they friendly in nature, or could a lone bee-folk become the leader of a gang of orcs?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall gestured to the halfing as he nodded, “That is an interesting point he has. Would a bee-person be able to lead them?”

The ranger had to wonder if an orc band would respect such authority. But either way, he felt that anyone capable of leading the orcs was going to be tougher to handle. That meant they would need to be smarter and better in their pursuit.

“So we know where to go and a bit about what to expect. That is good.”

“But what about this relatively small number, Astor? That is rather vague. Are we anticipating a handful, a score, or more?”

[sblock=Actions]Wondering about Bee-folk: Knowledge Nature (1d20+5=24)
If the Nature is not the right knowledge check, please subtract 4 and use the roll untrained [/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=6777934]Maldavos[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], are you still with us?

Astor shrugs, "The bee-folk moved on shortly after Silvergard was re-established about five years ago. I don't think they appreciated having neighbors so close to their hives. They were a peaceful people from what I've heard...I've never actually met one. As for the orcs' numbers, I wish I knew. The scouts haven't seen more than a handful at a time, but its hard time to tell if its the same handful each time, if you take my meaning."

Astor finishes his wine and stands, "A good night's sleep would do us well. I'd like to spend the morning getting us supplied and equipped and be ready to head out by noonday, unless there are any objections. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Chkikin nods eagerly. Having already finished his meal quickly, he had stuffed his cheeks with food for later, so his nods are accompanied by the blobbing of his stuffed cheeks that reach well beyond his ears. "We shhleep on shhtable, Yeshh?" he asks, crumbs falling from his mouth that is overstretched. He hungrily retrieves the crumbs and manages to put it back into his mouth.

3.jpg

Hannerdyn

Explorer
Grumbling something about 'beeple', Kowl pushes away from the table and moves to the corpse of the dark sister now staining the center of the tavern. "Cast lots for her clothes if you will. I'll see she has a burial... proper," says the dwarf with not a dash of ceremony he hefts the body over one shoulder and leaves the tavern.

OOC: any decent place to drop a body? Rocky outcroppings? Caves? Beaches? Food courts?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: There is a small miner's graveyard about an hour south of town. Normally, the Church of the Healing Light insists on overseeing interments, but they don't interfere with the dwarves, largely due to the influence of Lord Muzdum de Silvergard.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall shook his head, “No objections here. If you want, I can help you with the arrangements and supplies after breaking fast on the morrow. I shall see about spending the night here so I should be on hand.”

He intended to finish his eating and drinking in the tavern, asking the proprietor about available rooms for the night after the gathering broke up.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]
OOC: Ready to advance the scene to the next day or whenever the next event is.

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm staying here too," Annika says quietly. She gives their patron a nod. "I can help as well."

For a moment her eyes stray to the departing dwarf, bearing the would-be assassin over his shoulder. Unease crosses her face.

"She was willing to risk her life to kill you, but it didn't seem like it was out of hate, or for pay. I wonder who she was."

(OOC - Also ready to move forward. :))

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Peregrin stands up and moves towards the tavern door, intercepting the dwarf. "Mind if I join you?" the halfling asks Kowl respectfully.

Remove ads