• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Stealthy Missions: Prologue

Wilphe

Adventurer
"If you want a lock cracked or any little surprises bypassed, then I'm your man," says Jeffrey, "I'm not a seducer however, I leave that to those who are good at it. So, as I ought to be plannig my bit, what can you tell me about the safe?"

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Wilphe said:
"I'm not a seducer however, I leave that to those who are good at it. So, as I ought to be plannig my bit, what can you tell me about the safe?"

"Only what´s in it, and where´s it. Actually I saw only the inside of it."

Dalamar

Adventurer
James raises his shoulders and smirks.
"I can't really help my nature, can I? Speaking of which, I think I'll try to catch one of our target's off-duty right away."
Unless somebody objects, James goes out to keep a watch around what's-his-name's house, looking for a female leaving it.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Anything will help. How big is it?"

OOC:
Rather than ask Rowenstein questions Someone doesn't know, Jeffrey will just be trying to get a general feel for it so he knows what to expect when he goes on sight. Size, location, whether its free standing or built in, etc.

Inez Hull

First Post
"Hold on Jimmie, how 'bout we get 'Steiny to do a bit o' magical peepin' an' find us a couple o' likely suspects. Then we two can go to work. Then we can all get goin' to the big M's place an' do us some framin' or stealin', eh?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Well, I think peeping isn't really classy," James says with a wink, "but maybe we could take advantage of magic in this case."

Xael

First Post
Inez Hull said:
Xael, you still about?
OOC: Kinda, I'm not quite sure are you still in the middle of a conversation or actually doing something. One moment James is going, then Orlands tells him to halt, while Byorn continues to drink, and Jeffrey and Rowenstin are having a chat.

So...

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: A piece of advise: If the things seem to stall even for a while, kick the game back to its proper tracks, Xael. If you made a misjudgement, it can be rewritten as necessary.

Remove ads