• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Stealthy Missions: Prologue

Someone

Adventurer
Rowenstin thinks for a moment. "I think we have the start of a plan" says "We disguise ourselves as red wizards; cerainly, the possibilities he´s scared to death with them are high. Then we have to talk with him: not in his house, because there´s a real one there and our disguise wont last is we meet him."

"So we have to get our hands on him when he´s out of the house and 'convince' him to say us where the evidence is. I´m sure many of you have the tongue silvered enough for that, and some of my magic could help us. Then we enter the house, get the evidence and get out as quick as we can: again, I have magic for that. The later while we hold the noble at a secure place."

Inez Hull

First Post
"Yeah, I could go with tha plan, Rowey me boy", Orland chuckles, "if for no other reason than ta see the look on Mourie's face when 'e be surrounded by a whole group o' Red Wizards".

Wilphe

Adventurer
"So we are going to find out where he is going to be, and arrange a place to leave him incommunicado for a few hours while we do the business? And he's probably going to have at least some defences up against kidnappers, which is, face it, what we are trying to do here. How easy is it going to be to get him alone? Otherwise people might talk, and this needs to be subtle.

Thels

First Post
"We could try to pass as Red Wizards to everyone as we head for him, but that could become a problem if we run into an actual Red Wizard, or someone with more knowledge about them, wouldn't it?" Byorn is obviously getting very bored again, as it seems like the group is probably gonna keep talking for a whole lot longer.

Remove ads