• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Stealthy Missions: Prologue

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Nah... there's enough differences between red wizards that we don't need to worry unless we do run into one... I think."

Someone

Adventurer
"No,no" says Rowenstin "We don´t need everyone thinking we´re Red wizards, only the noble. Actually we don´t know a bunch of them, only one: I could be that, since I have my magic to back our words."

Rowenstin pauses. 2Simplicity leads to success. We take the noble, getting him when he goes out. So that´s one previous step: finding out where he likes to go."

"Second is convincing him to reveal where the evidences are. We have intimidation and if that fails my magic could read his mind. Once we know that, we only have to make sure he stays quiet while we do the main job. That woul be easy; even if we don´t want to kill him, there´s plenty of sleep mixtures and poisons that could help us."

"Finally, there´s the extraction part. That could be difficult if the wizard I saw protected the house against intrusion, but we have the house´s map and we have me, so it can´t be so difficult. Now, we have only to polish some details and plan the enter-grab-come out thing."

Wilphe

Adventurer
"I'm just concerned that picking the guy up off of the street might not be as easy as people think it is going to be. So that's one thing we have to find out, what bodyguards or other arrangments does he have up?

Last edited:

Inez Hull

First Post
"Hopefully Jimmy an' I can scrounge up some know-how on the who and hows of Mourie's hobnobbin'. You've now idea how much the servants of the nobility love ta gossip about their masters."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"And with the right words, I think I could get one of the maids let me slip in. But that's bordering on the limits of my skills."

Thels

First Post
"There's of course also magical ways to learn about someone's moving around.", Byorn adds.

Last edited:

Inez Hull

First Post
Dalamar said:
"And with the right words, I think I could get one of the maids let me slip in. But that's bordering on the limits of my skills."

Orland smirks at James and mutters, "Oh, I dunno, that sounds exactly where yea've spent most of yer time, convincing maids to let you slip in".

Thels

First Post
Slip in? Sounds more like nature doing it's work. Well, kinda at least... "I'm not sure it'd be wise to let three wizards and a dog slip in by the servants entrace. Doesn't sound like the proper entrance to me. Then again, I wouldn't know to much of the topic. 'keep! Can we have another round of goat milk, please?"

Someone

Adventurer
"If you´re going to get intimate with a maiden or try to find information on the noble´s favourite decadent places, the worst place to start is thebotton of a jar" suggest Rowenstin. "Are you actually going to do something, or plan on drowning in goat milk?"

Last edited:

Remove ads