• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) Strands of the Past

Hodag

First Post
GoodKingJayIII said:
Vraz observes the scenario cooly.

"If they are on the defensive, leave them be," he says quietly, "Let them be."

Jhan spits on the ground and sheathes his blade. "Aye, Branitoblor, God of Mercy for Unknown Sufferers, wouldn't look too kindly on us if we attacked someone in trouble that didn't deserve it. You there, is there anything we can do to help?

Caliber

Explorer
Sensing that the threat is over, Jere lowers his crossbow slowly before sauntering over to the cave.

He pears somewhat suprisedly at the scorpions for a moment, before asking the obvious question.

"Who's Jhorq?"

NarlethDrider

First Post
A multi-toned whistle eminates from the area of the body & the two scorpions back up against the walls of the cave', "I found Jhorq a few days ago---he was fighting some nasty lizards & suffering badly. My friends were able to chase off the beasts after a fierce battle that left dead on both sides....Jhorq is badly injured & I've done all that I can with my meager healing skills, but it is to no avail as he worsens daily. Can any of you help?"

Caliber

Explorer
Hearing the plea, Jere instantly perks up. "Help? Help is my middle name. Let me see him, and I will do my best to help him out." Grinning, Jere peers expectantly into the cave, already sure of his answer.

OOC: Jere is going to try out his Heal skill on Jhorq in an attempt to determine if his problems stem from Poison, Disease, simple Wounds, or from something more sinister.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Caliber said:
Hearing the plea, Jere instantly perks up. "Help? Help is my middle name. Let me see him, and I will do my best to help him out." Grinning, Jere peers expectantly into the cave, already sure of his answer.

OOC: Jere is going to try out his Heal skill on Jhorq in an attempt to determine if his problems stem from Poison, Disease, simple Wounds, or from something more sinister.

The speaker comes out, an odd pixie variation? "Please, I fear for him. I've tried to tend to him, but with those lizards always coming about, I've not been able to reach any help" You take a look at Jhorq & shudder, its apparent that whatever caused his wounds must of had its claws dipped in fetid waste---black & red lines across the giant's pale body (not to mention the smell) indicates that Jhorq is not long for this world---his fevered eyes look into yours, "Fi....must...find...Bean.....Silvertounge....." His body shudders horribly as he passes out......

(OOC: Go here to get a general idea of what the thing looks like itspost 11(Spider Lill)

Last edited:

Hodag

First Post
Jhan looks around, "Work on 'em, I'll keep an eye out for lizards!", with that he heads back out into the ravine.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Hodag said:
Jhan looks around, "Work on 'em, I'll keep an eye out for lizards!", with that he heads back out into the ravine.

Vraz nods almost absently, his cool eyes surveying all the land around him, as he silently follows Jhan into the ravine.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
NarlethDrider said:
The speaker comes out, an odd pixie variation? "Please, I fear for him. I've tried to tend to him, but with those lizards always coming about, I've not been able to reach any help" You take a look at Jhorq & shudder, its apparent that whatever caused his wounds must of had its claws dipped in fetid waste---black & red lines across the giant's pale body (not to mention the smell) indicates that Jhorq is not long for this world---his fevered eyes look into yours, "Fi....must...find...Bean.....Silvertounge....." His body shudders horribly as he passes out......

(OOC: Go here to get a general idea of what the thing looks like itspost 11(Spider Lill)

As Jere works on Jhorq, Tass sheathes his swords and tries to get closer to the speaker, while keeping an eye en the scorpions.

What's your name? As I said, my name is Tass. How did you meet Jhorq?

[ OCC: what kind of facial expression does the speaker have? Does she have any objects in her hand?]

Remove ads