[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna takes a sideways glance at the flask, a coy smile moves onto her face. "You know, I forgot... Good of you to remind me. Well, if we survive this, i'll owe you a drink afterwards."

With that, she takes a swig from the flask... what was it she tasted? It was sweet and sophisticated.... Her eyes widened in surprise... "Correlian brandy!" She mused... Smiling at her friend."This Gand has excellent taste"

She passes him her back the flask and cracks back fingers together.

"Hmm, now let's see here....

_: 1D20+4 = [7]+4 = 11

"Now, directly behind the exhaust won't work, no panelling... Hmmm, what about?...."

_: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6

"Inside the exhaust! No. That will explode almost immediately.... what if I strap it to its...."

_: 1D20+4 = [6]+4 = 10

"Underbelly! No, there's nothing to attach it to there... Hmm. Oh, wait a sec.... I'm an idiot... These things should have storage panels built-in....."

_: 1D20+4 = [20]+4 = 24

She feels around near the exhaust and finds a storage compartment close to it. She slaps her forehead before installing the piece. She flips the lid of the container over and strips away any the insulation and any small armored plating. She then replaces the lid and takes to it with her cutting tool, heating it up, it begins to weaken, but it also goes black which is deliberate on Jihahnas behalf. She stops before the structural integrity of the plate is completely useless and installs the charge, closing the plate up again."Ok, I think we're done. Now lets go fight some Sith!

With that, assuming everyone is ready, she commands the droid to move ahead and guard the party vs. Hostiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
Jihahna spents some time fiddling around with the droid until she was satisfied with the results of the charge placement to inflict the maximum damage. She then ordered the droid to march forward. No shots were fired in response and the droid march forward steadily towards the stairs.

Cal and this Gand watched for snipers or other hidden opponents. They both saw glints of something reflecting light up on the top of the step pyramid, but whatever or whoever was moving around up there remained out of direct line of sight...

Forged Fury

First Post
[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Pointing with his chin for those close to him, Cal said over his comm, "Movement up top, I don't see anything closer."

OOC: Oh, I meant to check, how is everyone on HPs? I don't think I have the feat to heal on the fly, but we had medpacs if anyone wanted or needed one.

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: My last notes for HP are as follows (no one has taken their Second Wind yet)

Cal 62/62
Jihahna 44/64
Kacela 33/66
This Gand 50/66
Reks 70/70
Targo 21/21

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna's eyes glance above a moment... Then she decides differently, instead, closing them. She knew that if the party were to be attacked by sith warriors bearing lightsabers, they would likely try to get close. She made sure she remained spread out from the others as she did so and very awkwardly reached out to the force, like a child timidly requesting something from a stern grandparent, she sought to try and see around her, to look for danger, for ambush.

She almost saw things become clear in front of her, but the surprise at seeing such a thing made her heart race. She slowed her breathing. Maybe she just needed to try again?...

_: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13

GreenKarl

First Post
Reaching out with the Force, Jihahna sense the Dark Side of the Force is ever present in this place. Ancient evil that has slumbered for a long time, awaking now, slowly but surely... ready to devour those weaker then itself. Ready to conquer, rule or destroy! She also can sense at least half a dozen or so presences like the one she encountered back in the cave where the degraded Rakata had tried to ambush the group... the dark presence that was trapped within that huge crystal!!! For just a second she thought she also sense the presence of a woman writhed in red and rage who also looked back at Jihahna!!!

As soon as the ex-merc had sensed that, the sense and vision ended...

Shayuri

First Post
"Steady, Jihahna," said Kacela softly from behind the mercenary. Her lightsaber was in her hand, but not ignited. "Trust in the Force, and feel no fear."

She scanned the pyramid, squinting a little as her eyes adapted to the gloom in the chamber. Light was only one of the senses she paid attention to though. Her many brushes with the Dark Side had taught her much of how it twisted and distorted the living Force around her. It would be hard for them to hide from her now...

(Advantage on UtF check due to Dark Side Sense: [roll0] and [roll1] )

GreenKarl

First Post
Kacela again sense the slumbering evil of the place as it tries to awaken from its long dark sleep. She can feel the angry minds of those trapped in the crystals like before but now at least a half a dozen dark voices in the shadow of beyond the veil of reality, all whispering dark promises and making demands. They are closer then they were before as if someone gathered them here. Finally she sensed three dark presences that were young, like her... or rather at least not ancient as all the other spirits of this place. These three cloaked themselves in darkness and evil but for a moment she pierced their defenses. A very angry woman and assassin, an arrogant man seeking power to dominate others, and a dark "seerer"... someone seeking knowledge of the Dark Side of the Force!!!

Shayuri

First Post
"Three," Kacela whispered. "There are three sith here. One is an assassin...a dealer of death. Another a scholar. He may be the most dangerous of them. And one who would rule."

"They may have others here too, but any others do not move in the Force as they do."

Sezarious

Explorer
Jihahna nodded at Kacela after re-opening her eyes. "It still baffles me, the intensity of emotion that comes with the force.... Why does it amplify emotions? I can see why Jedi focus on letting go of emotion, because the force is so... Intense."

She raises her eyebrow at Kacela in surprise. "That's some specific information you picked up there. I guess they could also have droids with them too right? That's probably something that can be missed with the force huh?"

Remove ads