[IC] SWS/DnD5, Star Wars the Old Republic – A Gathering Darkness

Forged Fury

First Post

OOC: I'll use Uncanny Reaction to negate half of the damage, so my HP total is . There doesn't seem to be any reason to attempt to break the restrained condition since the TN is too high for me to succeed unless I roll like 18s or higher on my Acrobatics test. I'm not entirely confident on who I can shoot, but I assume the droid is a valid target.

Action: Attack Droid at Disadvantage [roll0] or [roll1]; Damage [roll2]

FP expenditure if the low roll is a 15 or higher: [roll3]

HP: 39/62
FP: 7/9
Blaster Sniper Rifle (w/PBS & BM), Ranged +9, 3d10+7, Ammo: 25/30, Range: 60/600

Cal growled in pain as an invisible vice gripped his body, planting him in place and crushing him. Unable to move, he could do little as the scout droid shot at him, a blaster bolt slicing across his leg. The force holding him in place was clearly greater than anything he could hope to overcome, so he simply resigned himself to returning the droid's fire.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The gand adjusts its aim to the human with the rich robes and the silly hat, the one holding their precious medic aloft!

Don t point:
1D20+10 = [3]+10 = 13; 3D8+8 = [2, 4, 8]+8 = 22
1D20+10 = [4]+10 = 14; 3D8+8 = [7, 8, 7]+8 = 30
1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21; 3D8+8 = [8, 6, 7]+8 = 29

guttural jumble clicketty hum click "This one suggests concentrating fire?"

[sblock=Actions]1/2 move: stand from prone
Fire at Gall as above, using a FP to make that last one a hit + Reeling
1/2 Move: down the stairs and take cover on the other side of the stairs form Targo
Free: Drop prone/kneeling beihind cover[/sblock]

Sezarious

Explorer

Jihahna grits her teeth at seeing Cal raised up from the ground. She had seen this once before. At least this time everyone was within range of each other...

She nodded to this Gand and moved forward as much as so she could get a good view of the culprit.

"Hang in there Cal!"

A little pissed off at the nobleman, her concentration is too focused on her aim to notice her fringe covering her eyes once again.

She yells out to her target with a taunt, unconcerned about drawing any attention...

"What kinda lame party trick is that huh? You know what's farrr more effective than choking someone from a distance? THIS!"

With a whirr, her rifle comes to life as Jihahna fires an additional two shots at the same target as this Gand, each appearing to land true...

Attack

_: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22
1D20+7 = [17]+7 = 24

Damage
_: 3D8+6 = [5, 7, 3]+6 = 21
3D8+6 = [2, 2, 4]+6 = 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
Taking a moment to catch her breath, Kacela pushes the pain of her injuries to the back of her mind, and races out of the darkness, down the steps until she can see Reks and the Sith engaged in combat. Normally she might respect his wishes for some kind of honorable one on one duel, but there's too many enemies and the stakes are too great. She clears her mind and reaches out with her empty hand towards the dark warrior's blade, trying to wrench it from her grasp with the Force!

(Second wind: [roll0]; then Surge (roll in OOC thread) and move 24 meters towards Reks and the Dark Lady. Then Force Disarm on the Dark Lady [roll1] using Force Point [roll2] versus her Ref defense + Str mod.)

GreenKarl

First Post
This Gand blasted at the noble looking Sith and one of his bolts struck the man’s shoulder and sent him staggering back a step. His other bolts were deflected by the man’s lightsaber!! Then Targo blasted the Droid and hit it a glancing shot. Struggling against the invisible hands, Cal also blasted at the droid nearby but his aim is fouled by the Force attacker!!! Jihahha’s shots against the noble Sith slipped through the man’s defense and sent him screaming back in pain where he feel to the ground! Suddenly the invisible fingers chocking Cal disappeared and the scout was able to breath normal again. Kacela raised down the stairs, powered by the Force, and the grabbed the double-bladed lightsaber from the dark female Sith’s hands. The woman howled in rage and shout “Focus on that Jedi!” Reks stiffened his resistance with the Force and was able to shake off the pain of the woman’s attack.

The female Sith, ignoring Reks (who slashed his blade at her but missed) moved to within a few meters of Kacela. She stood somewhat out in the open but seemed ready to dodge any attacks directed her way. The ithorian unleashed black-light lightning that struck out against Kacela!!! Then the human male reappeared and shot Kacela, to send the Jedi back crying in pain. The noble looking Sith remained on the ground, while the droid fired a quick shot at Targo and then disappeared back behind one of the great pillars.

GM: Initiative
This Gand
The Dark Lady -23
Cal - 22
Malonnu – 17
Parlex Dornith – 16
Jihahna - 15
Gall Hsloth -13
Sith Mark III Droid -11
Kacela - 9
Reks – 8

[sblock=Results and Rolls] This Gand hit with the last blaster attack, dealing 29 damage (Reducing Gall to 41 HP) and imposing Reeling onto him.
Targo fires at the Droid, and using Action Surge to attack twice this round (also +1 to hit and damage with Point Blank Shot), Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20; 3D8+4 = [8, 4, 8]+4 = 24
1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7; 3D8+4 = [5, 6, 3]+4 = 18
, hit once for 24 damage. The Droid uses its Uncanny Dodge reaction to suffer ½ or 12 points of damage (bring it down to 32 HP)
Cal missed with disadvantage and as the low-roll was not a 15 I assume he did not spend the FP (an 11 was not really close to the Droids defense).
Jihahna then shot Gall twice and dealing 21 and 14 HP (bring Gall down to 6 HP). As he is already Reeling he is now Stunned for one Round!!! Cal is no longer Restrained and his is not maintaining the Force Grip power.
Kacela uses Force Disarm and succeeds against the Dark Lady (like it was even close!!) and can be holding in her off hand or have it drop to the ground beside her. I am going to assume you are grasping it right now.
Reks spends a FP and his Action to give himself Damage Resistance. At the end of his round he tries to Recover from Reeling, DC 10: 1D20+4 = [8]+4 = 12, makes it.

Badguys turn,
The Dark Lady takes the Dodge action (disadvantage to attacking her) and moves 10 meters towards Kacela (she is NOT in melee with her and maybe 4-5 meters away). Reks makes his OA (at disadvantage) and damage if he hits: 2D20.LOW(1)+8 = [16, 1]+4 = 9; 2D8+7 = [7, 5]+7 = 19, natural 1 nope.
Malonnu uses a Bonus action to Deflect (giving him a Ref of 21 vs. Ranged Attacks) and then Use the Force, damage if he hits: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20; 8D6 = [4, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2, 5, 4] = 26. He is also going to spend a FP to use Power of the Dark Side to give him bonus to the Use the Force check and Damage, adding FP: 1D8+1 = [3]+1 = 4. His Use the Force skill roll total is a 24 then and Kacela is going to take 30 HP of damage unless she wants to Rebuke it (you need a 24 in order to do so).
Parlex, at the start of his turn, Recover from Reeling, DC13: 1D20+4 = [9]+4 = 13, makes it. He then moves 12 meters and fires two bolts at Kacela. Attack rolls and damage if he hits: 1D20+7 = [10]+7 = 17; 3D8+8 = [8, 1, 6]+8 = 23
1D20+7 = [5]+7 = 12; 3D8+8 = [3, 1, 6]+8 = 18
, man both miss but one by 2 points, so he spends a FP (he has 3 left) and his minimum would hit Kacela’s Reflex of 19 (lightsaber defense gives you +1 to all your Defense scores). She takes 23 damage and if she did NOT rebuke the Force Lightning she is out. Otherwise you are down to 19 HP and Reeling from this attack. He is at ½ Cover (+2 Ref or 24 this round).
Sith Droid fires at Targo (who has ½ cover Ref 19), Attack and damage if it hits: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15; 3D8+5 = [3, 1, 7]+5 = 16, miss. It then moves 8 meters back to have total cover.
Gall is Stunned this turn and can’t do anything but fall to the ground prone. His Dark Presence power drops so his allies lost their +1 to Defense and Cal is no longer being Force Gripped and not restrained.

Heroes Actions!!![/sblock]

[sblock=Conditions]Cal 39/62
Jihahna 44/64
Kacela 19*/66, Reeling (*or 0 and unconscious)
This Gand 50/66
Reks 37/70
Targo 21/21

The Dark Lady 66/66
Malonnu 79/79
Gall Hsloth 6/70, Stunned
Parlex Dornith 23/71
Sith Mark III 32/44[/sblock]

[sblock=Positions]
This Gand is prone at the bottom of the Stairs
Targo is within 4m and has ½ cover
Cal is 16 m past the stairs, by the pillars
Reks is also 16 m past the stair, by the pillars.
Jihahna is on the stairs with 6 meters of both
Kacela is 6 meters past the stairs

The Dark Lady is within 4 meters of Kacela, 8 meters of Cal and Reks
Malonnu is 8 meters from Kacela, Reks and Cal
Gall is 20 meters back and prone
Parlex is 12 meters from Cal and Reks, 18 from Kacela and 24 from those around the stairs
The Sith Droid in behind full cover from everyone 24 meters back.
[/sblock]

Forged Fury

First Post

Recovering from the dark force powers that had impacted him, Cal leaned out from the pillar. No longer seeing the droid in question, he opted to put down the combatant who had attacked him, now lying stunned on the ground. Breathing slowly, he sighted his target and pulled the trigger.

OOC: Movement - Basically, he'll lean out and take a shot, reserving movement to get back to cover.
Action: Fire Blaster Sniper Rifle - [roll0]; Damage - [roll1]
FP if I roll within 3 to hit: [roll2]

HP: 39/62
FP: 7/9
Blaster Sniper Rifle (w/PBS & BM), Ranged +9, 3d10+7, Ammo: 24/30, Range: 60/600

I'm about to quit this game over the dice roller. This is such a joke...

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: I've been a member of three different online rollers, I think they have all folded. I don't really want to join another one. It's fine. I may do another examination of my rolls like I did last time.

Huh... looks like Orokos is still active, I may try that one again.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The gand's weapon fires bolts of blue in a semi-continuous manner, peppering the dark-skinned human's column with hits.

mumble slurr clicketty hum jumble click "Would Targo like to autofire on the prone one?" she 'shouts' to her partner over the mass chaos of combat.

[Sblock=Actions]Rise from prone

Action: Parlex in the side pocket:
1D20+10 = [15]+10 = 25; 3D8+8 = [3, 6, 3]+8 = 20 Reeling
1D20+10 = [7]+10 = 17; 3D8+8 = [2, 5, 2]+8 = 17
1D20+10 = [8]+10 = 18; 3D8+8 = [1, 7, 1]+8 = 17

Drop prone[/sblock]

Remove ads