• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) The Chaos principle

Mithreander

Explorer
Elendel, seeing his arrows bring down one of the humans nearly laughs out loud, but his extensive training keeps him from doing so.

Seeing the elementals pop into exixtance from nothing barely causes Elendel to pause.

Thinking the slad is still beyond his capabilities (and still feeling the shattered remains of his arrows rubbing on his ribs), he desides to move to fire once more at another human. Seeing the two of them flank Karahs, he climbs along the ceiling at a speed which positions himself in a flanking possision to one of the humans and pulls 4 arrows out of his quiver, sets them expertly to his bow and fires all four at once.

Attack: 48, 40, 42, and 40

Damage: (31+18) + 26 + 31 + 31 = 137 if the flanking allows me to sneak attack him. If not, then 119 (if all the arrows hit)

OOC: Editted: Forgot that with Many Shot feat, only one arrow can have critical damage applied to it, in this case, sneak attack damage.

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Takarna pauses to look around him at the unmoving targets.

he summons 3 elementals

casts true seeing
(the 3 humans are smaller versions of the White Slaad mottled grey in color)
your other spells go off just fine.

In a blink of time takarna whips off a Greater Dispel and starts invoking another spell. Suddenly before your eyes 3 Huge Earth Elementals appear and a skull flies off easily striking and disipating on the White Slaad.

Quillia invokes arcane magic around her and a black beam reaches out to touch the White Slaad he shrugs off the worst of it. Dmg=19

The Human on the floor reverts to its frog like form and the White Slaads wounds start healing.

Round 2

I need Quillia and Takarna's actions please

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Quillia is irked as her spell is deflected, and points her hand toward the slaad with a shout.*

"Keesho!" she cries as a stroke of lightning extends from her fingers to hit the slaad, then arc to all the other enemies in the room that are within 30 feet of the slaad.

OOC: 81 points of elecrical damage, Reflex save DC 25 for half. Everyone else 40 points of damage or save Ref save for 20.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"The humans are Slaad! Grey ones!," pronounces Takarna, hopefully anyone who knows what that means doesn't really need to be told. Right now he's a little busy to examine them in detail, quarters are a bit tight for flashy damage spells so he's left with either another dispel or bringing inn some more allies. He chooses the later.

OOC:
Summon Undead V.
Augmented Shadow - dump it next to whoever the Elementals are fighting, preferably one of the grays.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Ok Dalaa leaps forward to deliver a lethal kick to the White Slaad
As you get close to the Slaad his sword arcs out ac55
Dmg=26+12Chaos+1 con point and Dalaa resists the stunning effect
The blow hits hard and Dalaa feels Chaotic Energy wash over him
as he feels his health being pulled away.

Dalaa's kick comes in solid ac48 dmg=44 the Slaad barely resists the
stunning. Dalaa feels Chaos wash over him to no effect.

The slaad winds up and unloads with attacks on dalaa
ac 47, 40, 47, 38 all of the attacks missing the Slaad roars in frustration.

Kharas readies his sword and buckler.

Elendel moves to a flanking position and unloads arrows into one
of the humans all 4 hit dmg=137

The Gnoll furious about the grapple proceeds to attack Harald with one
of his short swords. ac50,45,35,40 only one hits dmg=22+9evil+1 con

Susanna invokes holy fire down upon the heathens. Kharas rapidly moves
to shield himself with one of the humans avoiding the attack in its
full force. The humans tho 1 reacts faster than the other
dmg=99 full
Unfortunately both are incinerated in the holy strike.

Harald continues the grapple with the gnoll.
Pinning him and damaging him twice dmg=66pts
Harald resists the taint of evil that washes over him

Takarnas 3 elementals move in to fight the Slaad they all
attack him ac 22, 38, 29 all miss

Takarna begins casting SUV will complete next round.

Quillia upset regarding her disintegrate opens up with a chain lightning
The spell slams into the White Slaad but the arc dissipates before hitting the Gnoll
The White Slaad avoids the brunt of the attack dmg=40

as this round of activity comes to a close you see the White Slaads wounds closing up.

new round

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
OOC: I hate to be nitpicking again, but... :D I have dodge feat, which gives Dalaa the one extra AC point to avoid two of the Slaad's hits in it's full attack routine (not even dodge & mobility combined save me from the AoO :eek: ). I know I didn't say I was dodging the Slaad, but since I am not fighting anyone else I thought that would be obvious. I'll be perfectly fine if you rule Dalaa "not dodging" because I didn't say so and will be more precise in the future, but the outcome of this will affect my action for the next round so I'd like to hear your ruling WW, before posting my next action.

Last edited:

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Zerth said:
OOC: I hate to be nitpicking again, but... :D I have dodge feat, which gives Dalaa the one extra AC point to avoid two of the Slaad's hits in it's full attack routine (not even dodge & mobility combined save me from the AoO :eek: ). I know I didn't say I was dodging the Slaad, but since I am not fighting anyone else I thought that would be obvious. I'll be perfectly fine if you rule Dalaa "not dodging" because I didn't say so and will be more precise in the future, but the outcome of this will affect my action for the next round so I'd like to hear your ruling WW, before posting my next action.

ok we will count the dodge this time so the 2 attacks missed, for the future dodges must be declared.

Remove ads