• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) The Chaos principle

Wilphe

Adventurer
Takarna looks at Quilla as if he is in the middle of some gnomish prank he doesn't understand, but decides to play it straight, "Shall we go then?"

Zerth

First Post
Dalaa waits patiently for all companions to join hands with him and then closes his eys and concentrates. At first, everyone is feeling some strange dizzyness, but suddenly there's a flash. It feels like flying at a unbelievable speed, but it doesn't last but a single blink of an eye.

Suddenly they stand elsewhere...

OOC: Using racial ability to plane shift - what a surprise ;) It's up to you WW, if Dalaa knows some safe or at least safer location, that he can try to take them.

Wynter Wolf

First Post
As you arrive at your new destination several things become readily noticeable.

1. Its very windy
2. The noise from the wind is very loud.
3. Its pitchblack in here(For those with dark vision you are in a small cave maybe 30 x 30 with 1 exit.)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Harald bellows over the wind "No adventure is complete without horrible weather, eh?" He then moves to the tunnel entrance, waiting for his companions before heading too much farther down.

Velmont

First Post
"Pretty strange place, such a wind in a cave... and it is a dead end... your caves are strange, not sure any dwarves would like to stay here." on that, Kharas start to follow Harald.

Zerth

First Post
"Don't be so hasty, friends," Dalaa shouts after the two. "This plane is unhospitable to travellers, it might indeed be the worst of them all in that feature. Challenging it is, even for someone of your might. Let's try to locate the Citadel of Silence before moving out. Our spellcasters have the ability to do so if I'm not mistaken," the monk says casting a look at the party's magic users.

"You are best to get used to the noise, the winds never cease here," Dalaa informs. "In fact, it is strongly adviced to plug ears, if one plans on staying here for an extended period of time."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, I'll give it a try. Does anyone have a description of the Citadel? That will make it easier for me," Quillia says. She starts digging out her crystal ball while Preena starts hunting for some sealing wax to make earplugs from.

Wilphe

Adventurer
There's a palpable sense of unease coming off Takarna at the raw chaos of this place. He clutches his sword like a dear friend he doesn't want to loose.

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Well, I'll give it a try. Does anyone have a description of the Citadel? That will make it easier for me," Quillia says.
"I'm afraid we know only what the slaad told us," Dalaa says nodding to Quillia.

Remove ads