[IC] The Odd Job

Azurewraith

Explorer
Thomas looks puzzled "My brother I saw him at his wedding, what was the girl called hmmm Mary-Anna Monman"

Balin's jaw hits the floor at the mention of his name, he quickly composes himself and looks at Ana almost as if trying to send a telepathic message as he shuts his book with a slam.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach looked over at Balin as he slammed the book closed. “What?” he snapped at the halfling. “Somethin’ significant in that? Who’s Mary-Anna Monman?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 16/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

(I assume that was said by Thomas?)

"Wait," Ana says. "Azgalan's family name? The thing in the cave is a person, or related to people living around here?" Turning to Balin, "And when did William get married? He's still alive. How did Thomas go missing and never get found?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Inn
Evening
Round 0

“Wait. Great-grandfather?” Hrgach asked. “That puts the boy down there nearly a century. So who was this Azgalen, what’s he become, and what’s his interest in the boy?”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 16/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 1/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Balin looks shocked at the hobgoblins statement"That can't be right I grew up with him. Maybe we should head up to the manor and see if his Lordship is in, maybe he can explain."

Remove ads