[IC] The Odd Job

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Tomb
Evening
Round 0

“Moon makes sense,” Hrgach said. “Lord Willie McDuff built the tomb, and it’s on his land. If there’s secrets about the local lord in that book, secrets he would rather keep hidden, like about Azgalen, then it makes sense to protect it from the local werewolf family. Though the pitch in the tunnel kind of indicates the fire door, perhaps.”

The hobgoblin shrugged. “I’ll go get the runt. Maybe he’s got something to get this crap off me.”

Hrgach squeezed back through the tunnel and went to the stairs, avoiding the trapped step. “Balin!” he called for the halfling.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield (if needed)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Balin looks perplexed at the oiled up hobgoblin "Wow that was quick. Oh what do I fear most, well.... Urm..... Ah you see, that's a delicate subject well.... My Urm sister"

OOC: Question, would Prestidigitation allow me to clean off the tar/pitch? In either case going to go use my bedroll like Ana did.

Asha wraps her bedroll around her similar to Ana and squeezes through the opening. Once on the other side she pulls the blanket from herself then raises her hand and uses her magic to attempt to clean the sticky pitch from the blanket.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Tomb
Evening
Round 0

Hrgach stared at the halfling a moment. “Your sister?” he asked with amusement. “What? She beat you up as a kid?” he scoffed. “Why does she scare you?” He describes the three doors to the halfling and the riddle above them.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Tomb
Evening
Round 0

“Yeah, that’s what I was thinkin’, too,” Hrgach had to agree. “Sounds like your sister might be better at this monster hunting job than you,” he told Balin as he turned to go back down the steps and through the pitch-lined squeeze once more. This time, Asha had spells ready to clean him off. That was good, at least.

“Balin says fire. Or his sister. But since the crazy bitch isn’t here, fire it is, I guess. Mostly because of that.” He gestured to the hallway with the pitch.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads