[IC] The Odd Job

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Man the dice really hate you guys.

Both arrows miss their intended target abs almost hit Hrgach who misses his swing avoiding the volly from above. Fortunately Asha and her magical hand manages to strike its target.

The mound once again rears up and attempts to crush Hrgach under its bulk. The first hit bounces of a shield the hobgoblin conjures at the last second this causes the second hit to also miss its mark.
GM: Back to the top. The first hit was a 19 so I used shield per the reactions I used shield, if you want to take the hit instead let me know.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave
Morning
Round 5

Quickly throwing up a magical barrier, Hrgach manages to avoid the creature’s attacks. He countered with his sword again, swinging at the bulk.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Greatsword: 1D20+4 = [18]+4 = 22
2D6+2 = [6, 3]+2 = 11

Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 30/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 2/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (1/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The gods must certainly be mocking Ana today as fate guides her sword to the hardest possible point of the monster dealing no damage as it harmless scratches the dear horn that isn't actually part of the monster but a all ready dead dear. Asha does not fair much better as this time the beast is ready for the hand and braces for impact. Hrgach fairs much better using a distraction caused by a well placed arrow from Galdar to score another solid blow as the hobgoblin and minotaur team up against the writhing mass.

The mound senses Ana's poor luck and raises itself up before crashing back down upon her, deftly side stepping the first the mound tries again and this time lands on top of Ana but she catches the creature and throws it back.
GM: Back to the top. If things don't start happening I may wrap this encounter up. Don't worry about it Vlad you did say you would be away.

Remove ads