[IC Thread] Delving the Mists

Pyrex

First Post
Anton, Urban Ranger

Anton's brow furrows as he ponders what Mr. Pettigrew is telling them, thinking that something just doesn't add up...

"If the killings occur for six nights every thirteen years, and Paridon is a weeks travel from here, aren't we already too late?"

Cerebus13

First Post
Mr. Pettigrew gets an embarassed look on his face. "I apologize for I didn't make myself quite clear...Mr. Akiro found people who spoke of PAST murders that were similar to the murders that have been occuring here. He is no doctor however so he hasn't tried to dig up any bodies to examine them, but we're not sure that would be a good idea anyways...as it may stir up the locals."

"Akiro seems to think something may be happening there soon as he heard some whispers of news that had drifted over from our city..and people were quite terrified."

"I hate to ask you all to do this, but really you are the most suited for the job. Would you travel out there and investigate for us?"

Pyrex

First Post
Anton, Urban Ranger

OOC: Is Paridon the next closest town?

"If the killer left here after the last murder and went directly to Paridon we may still have time to catch up with him, but he has more of a lead than I'd like, so we'd best get moving.

Mr. Pettigrew, will you be able to provide us with horses? We can't afford the time to persue him on foot."

Cerebus13

First Post
"Yes we can outfit you will horses and any trail supplies that you need. Just supply your city identification papers to any vendors you buy from and tell them to bill the city and we'll take care of it."

[ooc: there are a few small towns and villages along the way, but Paridon is notably the biggest between Viaki and itself.]

Pyrex

First Post
Anton, Urban Ranger

OOC: Anyone else still here?

"We should be able to leave this afternoon and get in at least a few hours worth of travel today. Anyone else have any questions?"

Anton looks around the table to everyone else, wondering what they think of this latest development.

Remove ads