[IC Thread] Delving the Mists

Gramcrackered

First Post
"We burst in upon this guy and, without givin' him a chance to talk things out, started swingin'. If you'd all been willing to simply hold off a couple tics we mighta been able to get outta that scrape without havin' to risk life and limb."

Orum's voice pipes up from behind Natalie, disrupting the interrogation once more. He holds nothing but sympathy for Golion - he seems to simply have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Salzorin

First Post
Quilan -- Rogue
[[OOC: I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do... but given my guys backstory, I just can't justify NOT doing it]]

Quilan quickly pockets off 5 plat while everyone else is concentrated on the interogation of their new suspect. He then stands up, walks back over towards his comrades and tosses the bag on the floor, letting a little bit spill out so that everyone is quite aware of what's inside.

Tired of the bickering and the words of the evening already, Quilan takes a seat and waits for his companions to finish up.

Cerebus13

First Post
Goilon sniffles briefly then says, "H..His name is Onar." He looks down at the ground sadly after having admitting that and says nothing else.

Quilan lightly palms a few coins from the sack before dropping it again on the ground...nobody notices his nimble fingers.

[OOC:
Quilan uses skill Sleight of Hand. Rolls 9+16 = 25
Orum uses skill Spot. Rolls 15+0 = 15
Anton uses skill Spot. Rolls 4+5 = 9
Alyson uses skill Spot. Rolls 5+7 = 12
Natalie uses skill Spot. Rolls 3+9 = 12]

Pyrex

First Post
Anton, Urban Ranger

Anton nods and smiles reassuringly to Goilon.

"Goilon, did you master work alone or did he bring other people with him?"

Cerebus13

First Post
Goilon scratches his head and thinks for a moment. "Nope nope, he always worked alone 'cuz he didn't trust other folks much. I guess he kept me around since I'm not the smartest." He grins sheepishly.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Alyson, satisfied of taking into account what exactly was in the room, and stowing the poison sacs away, moves towards the others and listens to what is being said.

OOC - As it was never stated, I am thinking that she was alone in the first room, while the others interrogated the man in the other area. That is why I didn't post, as her searching the area and removing the sacs would have ben a little while.

Telsar

First Post
Natalie Bayne -- Wizard/Rogue

Natalie yawns a bit, the adrenaline from the conflict diminishing, reminding her of the hour. "Well, I believe we were looking for evidence that this Onar was involved with criminal activities, and this pretty much clinches that. I personally think the giant plants might mean this Onar has some allies, some one with some knowledge of... well, horticultural monstrosities. But since trustworthy Goilon says Onar acts on his own, I guess that's not the case." After a wry smile, she asks "Besides getting this loot back up top and finding it's rightful owners, is there anything more we need to do here?"

Pyrex

First Post
Anton, Urban Ranger

"No, I think that's about it. Let's head back up top. I have a few more questions for Goilon, but they can wait until we're in more comfortable surroundings."

Remove ads