Pathfinder 1E [IC] - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Shayuri

First Post
She slaps her forehead. "You're asking ME? I was literally just...you know what? It's fine. Yes, lets go please."

The sorceress starts hurrying south, away from the fracas.

The shaman motions for the hunters to follow, maintaining vigil all around. He looks around for Mhuagra, checking if she's coming with them still.

OOC:
Archon, you didn't answer how heavy is her idol and can we carry it with us.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Near Maran
Night
Round 0

“Welcome, Shayuri,” Morgrym greeted, and then belched. “Wot’s this ‘bout gettin’ away? Seems the fun jus’ started.”

When Shayuri lowered her hood, Morgrym grunted. “Well, lassie, dunnae why ye’re ‘idin’. Ye’re nae full-bearded dwarven ‘ottie, but ye’d dae in a pinch.” He let out a loud fart.

Morgrym looks over as Arvana rejoins them. “Ye all roight, lass?” he asked. “I’m a wee bit banged up, but I c’n gae on. I go’ one ‘ealin’ spell available.”

Morgrym looked out to the north, toward the battle still raging. He was loathe to leave his fellow dwarves still fighting, but the rest of the party was quickly abandoning the field. He growled a bit, feeling the dagger beneath his armor, annoyed at the responsibility of keeping the damn thing safe. He turned to follow the others.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 22/39 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 15 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 7 Ref: 2 Will: 7 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 6/7/day

Conditions: Barkskin: +2 AC (288/300r); Entangle (21/30r)

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1. Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Entangle*, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin*, Flaming Sphere*, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Marius stops.
"Mourgrym, I understand and I will follow you and help if you want another wyvern under your belt. But right now, I think the artifact takes precedence or we will save company of dwarves only to lose the rest of Maran. I'm sorry."

The monk waits for the moment for the answer before continuing southward(or not, as the case may be)

Archon Basileus

First Post
[Ok, sorry [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]! The idle is heavy, but two might drag it without much delay and with little improvisation! Also, I'm assuming you guys go south, considering the silence of everyone!]

The trio, the hunting party and the recent arrival follow south. A small walk reveals the pains of the battle, denouncing sore muscles and burning cuts as the heroes climb a small hill. Once hidden behind the land mass, they have a better view of the battlefield. The remaining dwarves cross the area they once occupied. First the riders come. The infantry is soon to follow. Many dead are left behind, showing losses on both sides. Still, the resilient short warriors push on, aiming the tower in the distance, where it seems the battle will be resolved once and for all.

Distant noises reassure the safety of the spot, despite the smoke blown around the hills by the unyielding winds.
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Near Maran
Night
Round 0

Morgrym trudged south after the others, cursing the damn dagger the entire way. The dwarves would be able to hold their own, he hoped. They were dwarves, after all. It would take more than a few mangy lizards! He offered a quick prayer to the dwarven gods for courage and victory in battle, and for the souls of those who died in glorious combat.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 22/39 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 15 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 7 Ref: 2 Will: 7 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 6/7/day

Conditions: Barkskin: +2 AC (287/300r)

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1. Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Entangle*, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin*, Flaming Sphere*, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
[/sblock]

Hagadark motions for his scouts to keep an eye on the mobile monk. No one will escape.

As they walk, he talks quietly with Klutha, trying to find a way to get the idol to the tribe without unduly weakening his group in case of conflict. Final decision will have to wait until such time the group has time to talk. He leads them to giantess cave, good shelter for everyone and time enough for recovery, introductions and talk.

Archon Basileus

First Post
[Ok, just so I understand it clearly, the group moves towards south to escape the wave of battle and then turns east, back to the Giantess' cave, following Hagadark, is that it? :)]

Remove ads