D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
OOC:

The smoking bottle is separate from the jellyfish potion, I think. Besides, I think we couldn't split the potion, it would only save one of us... :p

Like I said in my reply to SunGold, in keeping with the Alice in Wonderland theme I'll allow some partial quaffing of potions. The results might be a bit unpredictable, though.

Definitely isn't enough there for your whole troop though... maybe you could split it among 3 or 4 of you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EN World mobile app

Uller

Adventurer
All right. If you are all in agreement you move back to the room with the leaking water and the pool. It is getting deeper. At this point the water is starting to pool up a few inches all the way to the arch-way that lead into the four passages with the pits.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: No guts, no glory!

Looking around the room in frustration, Surana runs out of patience. A woman of the open plains, she hated feeling trapped like this, and was ready to try anything to get out.

She pulls out the dead drow's smoking bottle and removes the stopper.

OOC: If nothing happens from just opening it, she'll take a sip.

Uller

Adventurer
Smoke billows from the bottle in a thick cloud white cloud. The crowd grows larger and the smoke travels upward toward the ceiling. Surana is completely enveloped. She can't see anything and is choking a bit. The smoke is whitish and smells of sulfur. The light spell is likewise enveloped causing the cloud to be lit from within. Those of you outside notice that as the cloud reaches the ceiling it is caught in an air current, flowing out of the room towards the north (back towards where you first entered).

Edit: And to be clear...at the rate the smoke is pouring out, the room will be filled with smoke within a few seconds. The entire complex will be filled in a few minutes (and the air is already stale).

Remove ads