• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
Surana, do you think you could try to loosen some of that rock up above us? I think that we might be able to get out, if we can widen the crack. I know, it's not the brightest idea, but I am at a loss...
Orsik takes a look and says it looks like some of the rocks could be moved to widen the gap but that would just let more water in. The force of the flow would prevent anyone from going out that way (unless you waited for the cave to completely fill)

SunGold

First Post
Surana stalks back out of the water, even more frustrated than before. She puts her boots back on in silence, then fishes out the drow's fog potion and takes a sip. At this point, she clearly doesn't care about danger at all.

Uller

Adventurer
For an instant Surana's mind reels as reality bends around her. Gravity disappears. All sense of spatial dimensions warp, expand and contract. For those observing, Surana winks out of existence for in instant leaving only a blue gray cloud. Then she is back and the cloud is gone.

OOC: it's a potion of gaseous form. It is good for one character for one hour. You can divide among more of you but the duration will not be 100% efficient. So it will last less than 30 minutes for two characters...how much less, you don't know. Each time you divide it the the duration will be further reduced.

SunGold

First Post
Surana looks confused for a second when she reappears, then laughs heartily in relief.

"I know how to get out," she says. "We need to get everyone into the room where the air was escaping. But first, we need to kill that ooze."

She puts her pack back on, picks up her swords, and heads out of the room without sheathing them.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Erevan follows with a frown on his face.

"Care to explain your cunning plan?"

OOC: I think I know the plan, but Erevan doesn't. Just to be clear.

DMAesh

Explorer
Ezraen draws his rapier and whispers a prayer to Lathander, before charging into the fray!

OOC: Channel Divinity for Sacred Weapon. Rapier counts as a magic weapon, and I add Charisma mod to attack rolls.

[roll0]

SunGold

First Post
"That drow's potion...it changes you into...well, a fog. Or something like that," Surana says to Erevan as they walk. "I think if we all drink a little, we can make it out of that crack in the ceiling, like the air."

OOC: [roll0]

Remove ads