Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

No Cell Can Hold Me!

With some effort Armides is able to pull the veil from its hiding place in the tattered rags that are his clothes. There is just enough ambient light in the cell block to allow you to examine it more closely.

[sblock=Veil] Veil.jpg[/sblock]

Also, now that all the excitment is over you have a chance to look at your surroundings.

[sblock=Cell Block]CellBlock.jpg[/sblock]

18a is your cell. 18b-18e are empty cells. 19 is a reinforced cell (someone or something is in there but you are unable to determine much more from your vantage point.

Each block represents 10'x10'.

The door to the south is where you know that the guards are and also where Armides was taken.

[sblock=Armides]Guardroom.jpg

You were lead from the door to the north through 17 and met Tiadora in 20.

You could also see stairs going down and what appears to be a chimney.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest

"With my hands bound and my holy symbol taken away, my magical options are very limited, too."
Asseni whispers just loud enough to be understood inside the cell. Maybe a diversion could be useful...

[sblock]Asseni has the Spark orsion prepared, which requires either a vocal or somatic component. Is their something round that could be affected, either to distract guards or held the humans to see better?[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=Walking Dad]There is enough light for the humans to see for now. The only thing within range that is flamable is the rags that you are all wearing.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor

[section]
Armides peers at the veil. His forehead creases with lines of concentration. "It appears to have symbols sewn into it," he whispers. "Foremost is a symbol of Asmodeus. Perhaps that would work as a symbol for you, Asseni? Do you have anything in your repertoire that might help in this situation? If so, I'll try to push the veil to you." He'll go on to describe the other symbols to those who aren't near enough to see it clearly for themselves.

"Any suggestions on what it might be?"
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]I think I know what it might be but Armides doesn't have Spellcraft to identify it even if he could use his hands enough to cast Detect Magic. Any chance Silhouette or Asseni can maneuver enough to cast Detect Magic? Either of you have Spellcraft?[/sblock]
. . Armides Diat . .

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette squints a little, trying to make out the symbols before realizing what they are. She chucklds under her breath.

"Well, we're either very lucky, or very unlucky. It seems the cult of The Adversary, wants us to escape."

She looks at Armides. "Do you know how to pick locks?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides hesitates before answering but nods affirmative and grins a feral grin.

"I learned a few tricks from a fellow at the College. I'm not good at it, mind you, and my hands and fingers are stiff from being locked in these shackles but if I had a few picks..." He stares down at the veil beginning to have a suspicion of what the veil might be. "Why do you ask? Have you figured this thing out?"
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest

"Well, as we are so nicely opening up to each other... if I can get my hands free, I have some spells to manipulate very briefly the minds of my enemies."
Asseni whispers back. Secrets and lies have their uses, but will not currently help him to escape.

[sblock]Asseni has no spellcraft and no spells prepared. Does he needs a symbol to channel energy? Would the symbol veil suffice?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I have a suspicion," is Silhouette's reply. "There is a spell that can reduce objects to enchanted cloth patches. Patches which could then be sewed into a veil. Try pulling the one that looks like lockpicks off...but for our freedom's sake, don't drop it where you can't reach."

G

Guest 11456

[sblock=Walking Dad]Yes an unholy symbol is required and no the one on the Veil will not work in its present condition.[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
Hearing Shayuri's suspicions, Vordahl took a close look at the veil. Vengeance and blood flashed through his mind. He eyed the blades, he didn't favor them, but he was effective enough with one.

He muttered low in a grave tone, "If your suspicions are correct, then we will get out of here, and only carnage will be left behind."

Remove ads