Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

Asseni pulls at the symbol and it becomes a silver unholy symbol of Asmodeus as it is pulled from the veil. He moves the unholy symbol to his tail and then contemplates grabbing the final symbol from the middle thinking it to be a shield. But as he is about to grab it he comes to the realization that it looks more like a window then a shield and decides to leave it alone.

Meanwhile Armides is able to free his hands. Now he can more easlily work on everyone else's manacles.

[sblock=OOC]Now that Armides' hands are free he gets to use the +2 when picking any other locks.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides does his best to move silently through the cell as he moves to Vordahl to work on his shackles. (Stealth 13), (Disable Device 19, 17, 16, 12, 22) Armides begins to sweat when the shackles holding Vordahl prove stubborn. It takes him half a minute before the shackles release. If he hasn't alerted the guard during the time that he worked the locks he'll move on to Silhouette and Asseni to release them. (Disable Device 26, 25)
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

G

Guest 11456

When Armides makes the first attempt (19) he finds that the lock is very similar to the one that held him and the lock opens. The next three attempts fail each causing a slight noise but the guards apparently do not detect the sounds. The next two attempts open the other locks holding the remainder of the prisoners. The final attempt opens the lock holding the chain that binds everyone's feet.

[sblock=OOC]Additional +2 bonus because the locks are similar.[/sblock]

All that remains is the lock on the cell door.

[sblock=OOC]This lock is enough different that you do not get the additional +2, just the +2 for master work thieves tools.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor

[section]
Armides studies his cell-mates, his fated companions, in the dim light of the cell. Drawing them close he outlines a whispered plan:

"I do not believe I will be able to unlock the door without drawing attention from the guards. Even if I do, opening the cell can't be done silently. I suggest we remain in our spots and act as if we are still chained. A noise should draw the guard into the cell to administer one of their beatings but I think that beating might go differently than they expect." He grins wolfishly. "I believe I can hide near the door, enough so that the guard would pass me by without noticing. If I had the other blade I could block their escape. What say you? Do any of you have other suggestions?"
[/section]

. . Armides Diat . .

Piston Honda

First Post
Vordahl’s breathing slows down as he focuses on the knife.

It’ll do.

Though he calms the uncomforting fire in his eye remains.

He nods to Diat.

A suggestion that he has no issue luring them in here, that he wants them in here.

He looks to the seditionists before acting.

G

Guest 11456

THING YOU KNOW:

There are three guard shifts.
Every couple of hours the current shift will open the door to the cell block and perform a quick patrol making sure all is well.
One of them carries a signal horn in case of trouble.
The patrol always pays particular attention to your cell (18a) and the reinforced cell (19).
You can tell that the reinforced cell is occupied but you have not been able to determine anything about the occupant.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette nods to herself as she rubs her wrists thoughtfully.

"There's a lot we don't know about this prison," she says, indicating the high-security cell with a nod of her head. "Maybe I can...persuade...one of our guards to tell us more. When he comes, let him in unmolested. My methods work better when the subject is not expecting trouble."

"Then kill the other one before he can interfere."

(OOC - Translation - Lure a guard in, and Sil will cast Charm Person on him. Her DC is pretty insanely high, so it's unlikely he'll resist. Then, the other guard can be killed, as he'll most likely hear the spellcasting.)

Walking Dad

First Post
Asseni, Tiefling Priest

"This sounds like a very good plan and I feel much obliged to follow it. I will keep out of actual fights until I get a weapon, too. But know a spell that can force the guard with the horn to drop it at my comand. This one should also be the target of Silhouette's magic. If her spell fails, my gives us another chance to remain undetected."
Asseni suggests. And if nothing else helps... he got his holy symbols to channel the power of his god...

G

Guest 11456

OOC: Do you wish to cause a guard to come in or wait for the next patrol. When they patrol both guards come in to the cell block. When someone has been too loud one guard comes to check while the other (the one with the horn) remains near the door.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - When they both come to the cell, does one have the horn on his person? Also, how quiet is spellcasting, in general? Can Silhouette cast Charm with some hope of the other guard not noticing? What if the others in the cell make a ruckus to try to cover it?)

Remove ads