• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

“Good question, Asseni. Tell me…” From behind, Vordahl puts a discomforting hand on the shoulder of the male prisoner, but he addresses the woman, looking directly at her, making sure she sees her coworkers situation. “Do you know anything about the guards’ keys? Or what lies beyond the prison. I trust you will be honest.” He looks down at the man as he moves his hand closer to his neck.

The man replies rather timidly, "What? Oh! The guards each have a chest in the barracks that contains their personal possessions and they carry their key with them. Beyond the prison are the moors and the town that I am from. Varyston is the name of the place.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette frowned.

"It's a risk either way," she says. "If we stay to take the guards' things, they may be able to block off the bridge if reinforcements come. If we leave immediately, surviving the countryside will be more challenging."

"Maybe the risk can be managed though. One of us could take a guard's horn and find a position where we can see some distance off. Blow the horn if it looks like more men are coming. That's the signal for the rest of us to finish up and get out. Who has the best eyes?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides gives a snort of derision and glances over at Silhouette.

"If you want to risk it, then go for something that might be worthwhile: the Warden's Tower. Who knows what he has locked away in there."

[/section]

[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 1
Init: +6; Perception: +6

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 8 Current HP: 8
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Hand: Longbow
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 0/2 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited
    Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic

Special: Judgement 0/1 Remaining
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Piston Honda

First Post
"Do we really want to waste our time digging through their trinkets? I would like to get out of this damned place. If we need money we do have the Sargeant's ill-gotten gold, there is a considerable amount there and we have two new followers perfectly willing to carry it for us, don't we?" He looked at their prisoners, he really wasn't keen on killing them if they were of use.

[sblock=OOC]Probably good stuff in the Warden's Tower, but I'd prefer to move forward, however we handle it.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"At this rate it will take us longer to stand and argue about it than it would just to go get it done," Silhouette grumps. "So lets make haste to the Warden's Tower, satisfy our lust for trinkets and revenge, and then get out with all speed. We've no idea how long we have before they cut us off at the far side of that bridge with an ocean of soldiers, so we must be quick!"

She turns and heads off towards the Tower.

(OOC - Makes more sense to run, but I can't ignore it when the GM says, 'ah, might want to check this first :))

G

Guest 11456

As Silhouette makes her argument and then starts to leave, Asseni just shrugs and follows after her. Grumblejack turns to the other two with a look of confusion.

Piston Honda

First Post
Vordahl watched Silhouette head off. Realizing the more numbers they had, the better the odds. He took a moment to step into the armory to retrieve the bag of gold that slipped from his mind when he retrieved the glaive and forces it into the arms and chest of the male servant. “Looks like we are going to the warden’s tower. Make yourselves useful.” His tone of voice mainly indicating not to do anything stupid. He looked at the ogre. “These two belong to me now, only smash them if I ask it. Anything else, you can smash. We will be out soon.” He heads off to the tower as well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides would rather get the devil out of the prison but he shrugs and follows after with the intention to help.

"The more doing the searching the faster it'll go."

[/section]

[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 1
Init: +6; Perception: +6

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 8 Current HP: 8
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +4

In Hand: Longbow
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 0/2 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds