Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lord Nelleon is invigorated by Cass' magic, and nods briefly in the direction of the man without moving his eyes off the serpent. "Excellent work, Mr. Cass. Most excellent." With the blood pumping back into his body, he leaps forward with a strong swing.

Attack Cobra
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

OOC:
Lord Nelleon back to fully healed
AC: 19, HPs: 22/22

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
Armides again aids Nelleon by trying to distract the cobra.

"Gah! Is this thing down yet?"

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
Move: as map
Standard: Aid another on Nelleon: [roll0]
If successful vs AC 10, Nelleon will get +2 to his next attack (in addition to the flanking +2)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 2
Init: +8; Perception: +7

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 15 Current HP: 12
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: lit torch & dagger
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 1/3 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited
    Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Sift

Special: Judgement 1/1 Remaining
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Combat Complete

Lord Nelleon is invigorated by Cass' magic, and nods briefly in the direction of the man without moving his eyes off the serpent. "Excellent work, Mr. Cass. Most excellent." With the blood pumping back into his body, he leaps forward with a strong swing.
The swing is too wide and doesn't connect.

Cass stepped past Timmeon, and trod over top the fallen cobra. He looked down nervously at the toppled snake under his feet, and muttered uncertainly to himself.
Raising his eyes to Nelleon, Cass outstretched a roughspun hand and traced a rune in the air. The rune thrummed with energy. Cass prodded it, nodded once to himself in satisfaction, and then blew on it. The rune pasted itself onto the sleeve of Nelleon's outer tunic, then soaked through the tunic and imbued Nelleon with magical energy. The effort cost Cass something, however, so he closed his eyes briefly in fatigue and mumbled a prayer to Asmodeus for strength.

Silhouette casts the same spell, summoning up an inky blot of darkness that whizzes toward the cobra.
While the acid hits it is still difficult to determine its effects (19 to hit, 3 damage).

Armides again aids Nelleon by trying to distract the cobra.
"Gah! Is this thing down yet?"
The cobra seems destracted by Armides' action.

Thinking that Silhouette might have that right idea, Niles also casts a spell and a glob of acid strikes the cobra (17 to hit, 4 damage).

The cobra slumps to the floor motionless.

Shayuri

First Post
Silhouette grimaces at the mess and resolves to redouble her efforts to focus her magic into more effective combat forms. She'd relied too heavily on others doing her dirty work in the past, and it was showing now. Little bolts of acid were one thing to frighten peasants and rabble into line, but against real opposition...

Yes.

"It seems I overestimated our friend's ability in combat," she said, looking down at the shallowly breathing form of the captive. "I'd assumed he had some experience. Close call, that."

[sblock=OOC]I've been really struggling to get posts in, and I apologize to Tailspinner in particular for his having had to step in more than once to do Sil's actions...but to the rest of you as well for not being present. Part of my trouble in this game is just that Sil suffers from some poor design choices that I made in creating her...spell picks in particular...and so it's hard to motivate myself to get involved in combat. However, that's a lame excuse and it's nothing a little experience won't fix for her, so I will rededicate myself to moving forward with this game...I really want to see it through![/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lord Nelleon scatters the pieces of mechanical snake with the point of his sword to ensure their 'death'. "Yes it was. What he lacks for skill, however, he makes up in courage. At least he has the make-up of someone who might be worthy of a knight's armor. Will he live?"

[section]"I think he'll live, yes. I checked him earlier. He's unconscious but still alive." Cass frowned at Timmeon. "I don't want to carry him, however. We're short on time. I think we should leave him and press onward." [/section]

Shayuri

First Post
"Actually, I suspect we may be needing him. As our object lesson in when and where to apply cruelty," Silhouette sighs. "It wouldn't surprise me if our path forward was significantly harder if he's dead. We should bring him. If it makes you feel better, you can be the one to kill him when the time comes."

[section]Cass shrugged. He was all for pressing onward, and he didn't mind if Timmeon came along, but he had no intention of carrying the lout while the lad was unconscious. "Onward, then." The oracle kept his blade out. He moved to the door on the room's south wall, stepping around Timmeon to get to it. He searched the door and the floor in front of it for traps and other vagaries. [/section]
[roll0]

Remove ads