Pathfinder 1E [IC] Way of the Wicked

[section]Cass darted into the room, and skirted along the wall until he looped around to crouch down beside Timmeon. The oracle closed his eyes, inhaled a sharp breath, and let it out in a low hiss. He painted the insignia of a rune in the air above Timmeon's body, then stood up and looked appraisingly at Armides. "You are injured. Bad enough for the healing of Asmodeus? I cannot tell. I see no blood."[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Casting stabilize on Timmeon.[/sblock]UPDATED MAP

GlassEye

Adventurer
Armides Diat, human Inquisitor of Asmodeus

[section]
With the cobra nearest Armides killed Armides has a bit of breathing room. He chuckles, a bitter sound with no humor, in response to Cass's question.

"The blood is all in my boot; cursed things have fangs like daggers. But, no, not bad enough for healing right now. I'm more worried about poison. Keep your eye on Nelleon, he's taken a couple of strikes, I think."

Armides moves past Cass and Niles and moves around to get on the other side of the cobra. Aiding Nelleon, who is a better warrior by far than Armides much to Armides' annoyance, is probably the most useful thing he can do right now. He jabs at the cobra attempting to get it to turn and strike at him and leave itself open to Nelleion's attack.

[/section]
New Map
[sblock=OOC]
Move: as on map
Standard: Aid another on Nelleon: [roll0]
If successful vs AC 10, Nelleon will get +2 to his next attack (in addition to the flanking +2)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Sheet]Armides Diat, Inquisitor 2
Init: +8; Perception: +7

AC 18 (14 Touch; 14 FF) Current AC: 18
HP: 15 Current HP: 12
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Hand: lit torch & dagger
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: (DC 13) 1/3 Remaining
    Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor
  • 0-level: (DC 12) Unlimited
    Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic, Sift

Special: Judgement 1/1 Remaining
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 6/7 - Partial Wrap Up

Lord Nelleon strikes at the remaining cobra. "At last, now we are getting somewhere!"
The swing is too high to hit.

Cass darted into the room, and skirted along the wall until he looped around to crouch down beside Timmeon. The oracle closed his eyes, inhaled a sharp breath, and let it out in a low hiss. He painted the insignia of a rune in the air above Timmeon's body, then stood up and looked appraisingly at Armides. "You are injured. Bad enough for the healing of Asmodeus? I cannot tell. I see no blood."
Cass determines that Timeon was already stablized before he got there (Heal 21).

Silhouette moves into the room and casts the same spell, summoning up an inky blot of darkness that whizzes toward the cobra.
While the acid hits it is still difficult to determine its effects (19 to hit, 4 damage).

With the cobra nearest Armides killed Armides has a bit of breathing room. He chuckles, a bitter sound with no humor, in response to Cass's question.
"The blood is all in my boot; cursed things have fangs like daggers. But, no, not bad enough for healing right now. I'm more worried about poison. Keep your eye on Nelleon, he's taken a couple of strikes, I think."
Armides moves past Cass and Niles and moves around to get on the other side of the cobra. Aiding Nelleon, who is a better warrior by far than Armides much to Armides' annoyance, is probably the most useful thing he can do right now. He jabs at the cobra attempting to get it to turn and strike at him and leave itself open to Nelleion's attack.

Niles is up. [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], since Armides moved into your original posted action I have placed Niles back where he started to let you determine you action now.

Cobra AC:22 (touch 13); SR: 13; DR: 5/-

Initiative:
Nelleon 18
Cass 17
Silhouette 15
Armides 12
Niles 22
Cobra 21

CURRENT MAP

Note: Everyone gets +1 to hit from Armides' Bless spell. Nelleon and Armides have +2 to hit because they are flanking the cobra. Please add in these bonuses, as they apply, to any attacks.

G

Guest 11456

Combat - Round 6/7 - Wrap Up

Lord Nelleon strikes at the remaining cobra. "At last, now we are getting somewhere!"
The swing is too high to hit.

Cass darted into the room, and skirted along the wall until he looped around to crouch down beside Timmeon. The oracle closed his eyes, inhaled a sharp breath, and let it out in a low hiss. He painted the insignia of a rune in the air above Timmeon's body, then stood up and looked appraisingly at Armides. "You are injured. Bad enough for the healing of Asmodeus? I cannot tell. I see no blood."
Cass determines that Timeon was already stablized before he got there (Heal 21).

Silhouette moves into the room and casts the same spell, summoning up an inky blot of darkness that whizzes toward the cobra.
While the acid hits it is still difficult to determine its effects (19 to hit, 4 damage).

Niles runs in and turns to his left, catching the iron cobra in the back edge of his flame's cone. "I do not like these snakes." Comments the wizard.
The flames wash harmlessly(?) over the cobra (15 to overcome SR).

Cobra1 strikes at Neleon (AC: 7) and misses.

Cobra AC:22 (touch 13); SR: 13; DR: 5/-

Initiative:
Nelleon 18
Cass 17
Silhouette 15
Armides 12
Niles 22
Cobra 21

CURRENT MAP

Note: Everyone gets +1 to hit from Armides' Bless spell. Nelleon and Armides have +2 to hit because they are flanking the cobra. Please add in these bonuses, as they apply, to any attacks.

[section]Cass stepped past Timmeon, and trod over top the fallen cobra. He looked down nervously at the toppled snake under his feet, and muttered uncertainly to himself.

Raising his eyes to Nelleon, Cass outstretched a roughspun hand and traced a rune in the air. The rune thrummed with energy. Cass prodded it, nodded once to himself in satisfaction, and then blew on it. The rune pasted itself onto the sleeve of Nelleon's outer tunic, then soaked through the tunic and imbued Nelleon with magical energy. The effort cost Cass something, however, so he closed his eyes briefly in fatigue and mumbled a prayer to Asmodeus for strength. [/section]
[sblock=OOC]Casting cure light wounds on Nelleon for [roll0] points of healing.[/sblock]UPDATED MAP

Remove ads