• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
As the group leaves the area, the weather slowly turns back to normal and after a few minutes the sun is shining as it did before they entered the graveyard. It takes a few hours to get back to the river, south of the orc-infested mansions and temple district.

Thanee

First Post
As the adventurers reach the river bank, where they are meant to be ferried back to Phlan, it doesn't take long until someone seems to notice them on the harbor. Apparantly, the ferryman is good for his word to watch out for them, and a short while later, his boat drifts over the foul water of the Barren River.

“Oh, you have brought guests?” the man remarks upon seeing the giant of a man who joined up with the group at the graveyard.

Voadam

Legend
"Yes, we brought the living, left the dead." Kordunn says then shudders as he faces the river again but squares his shoulders and gets on the boat.

Thanee

First Post
“That's good. That's good. Phlan needs strong people now. Come onboard then, I'll get you to the pier.”

While the boat is ferrying the adventurers across the river, Thunder asks what they are intent to do now. The giant seems to have come to Phlan to take up the battle, the iron necklace around his neck, shaped in the form of a flaming sword, marking him as a follower of Tempus, the god of war.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn Halfling

Eldwyn shrugs, "We took a commision to explore the reports of undead activity at the graveyard. We will report our findings and then review the other jobs available. If you seek a war you've found one. One of the options is to clear out a block of the old town for reclaimation. That seems a likely next step unless something else interesting has appeared among the notices."

Mista Collins

First Post
Selvaggio

"I still think we should wait awhile before trying to clear out a whole city block. We just recently arrived and I don't think we know enough of the situations to do a proper job. I think we could do a better job of first trying to find Jade's brother, Amber. Or we could look further into the Kobold Bands causing trouble."

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn Halfling

"Yes, maybe some more information has come to light about Jade's brother that could put us on the trail. Otherwise, I'm game to venture into Kobold territory."

Voadam

Legend
"I'm up for fighting evil wherever we find it in the streets or hills or graveyard, but I'd like to aid the lady Jade and there is evil enough to fight whichever path we pursue I believe. How would you suggest we go about finding Amber? We could ask around and try to track down the last known sighting of him, possibly associates who knew what he was up to."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads