[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

A-K works with the computer to get the video footage.
Is there a printer anywhere?

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Crackshot stands back and assays the situation. "Geez, I didn't know I was set up with a whole table full of Batmen. I'm just gonna sit right here," Crackshot reclines himself on some ancient table, or altar, or something likely valuable, "And you all let me know when you need my help."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: Just need to get the reactions to this before jumping scenes.

Psiren
I'll do that then, ta for advice.
OOC: Ttagging your "Mistress of Emotion" aspect and compelling "Seen as a potential risk - due to very public harming of a large number of people"
Telepathy Stunt: Mass Mental Suggestion: "You are not a duck"
(1d6 -1d6) +7 -4 =2+2 = 4 vs ??

Psiren send out a mental suggestion to everyone in the room: "You are not a duck."

Arac-Knight & Prodigy
You both find yourselves thinking: I am not a duck.

Crackshot & Xokzatle
You are able to block out Psiren's mental suggestion.
OOC: You are unaware of Psiren's intrusive thought.

A-K works with the computer to get the video footage.
Is there a printer anywhere?
Arac-Knight is able to get a printout of the screen shot from a nearby wireless printer.

Screen Shot Info
The "Zoo-keeper" appears to be either latino or Native America and appears to be in his mid to late thirties. The "duck thugs" in the image are more heavily armored then the ones you fought.
OOC: Basically, think of that image Walking Dad posted over in the OCC thread. That was how this group of duck thugs were dressed. The ones you fought were in latex/vinyl outfits based on that design.

Walking Dad

First Post

I'm not a duck!... obviously... A-K shakes his head. "Look, I found a picture of our guy. And these ones seems to be better armored than the others.

Prodigy, how much time until you can jury-rig a change back mode on this weapon?"

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Crackshot (Int 5, Awe 6, Wil 5)

Crackshot gives Arac-Knight a thumbs down accompanied by a raspberry. "There's no guarantee that you won't cook those ducks before you'll get it to work. The scrubs will be okay... we need the Zookeeper to find out if there's any more of these things." As Crackshot talked, he readied one of the duck rifles and sighted it, looking at random areas around the room.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Keep the ducks safe in one place and after we have sacrific- err, captured the Zookeeper we'll probably be able to revert the effect." Suggests the brain.

Walking Dad

First Post

"Maybe his headquarter is in the zoo?", he suggests to Psiren.

"I would still suggest the zoo. Maybe the waterbirds section. He seems to be one of these themed villains, and his minions wear duck outfits!"
A-K suggests again. Zookeeper, disguising as ducks... people are strange...

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"...not a duck?" Prodigy murmurs confusedly. She then registers the question and looks over at Arac. "I can't. I need more to go on, or else it could be worse than it is now."

"Look, it seems to me we've got one lead, and that's the zoo. Standing around here won't help. Lets go check out the zoo and look for a duck exhibit or something. If that comes up empty then we can work out our next step."

With a series of whirrs and clangs, the Goldsmith armor reconfigured itself, changing armor into a set of auxiliary rockets and streamlined cowlings, and revealing a gun barrel and missile pack.

"Anyone not coming with me should interview witnesses, see if they heard or saw anything useful!"

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Crackshot (Int 5, Awe 6, Wil 5)

Crackshot snorts a laugh. "Come on, Prodigy... talking to witnesses is 'B' Team work. I'm going Where The Action Is!"

Remove ads