• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ideas for Paladin's Mount

Silver Moon said:
So do I! I like them A LOT! Who has specs on these critters?

The Rabbucks are from the excellent book After Man: A Zoology of the Future by Dougal Dixon. It's a great source for exotic non-magical creatures. Stat-wise, I took the pony stat block and replaced its' Endurance feat with Alertness.

Krieg

First Post
The North American Mountain Goat...

mtn_goat1.jpg

w03mtngoats1.jpg

Bighorn Sheep...

0012-0301-1409-3906_SM.jpg

mvc-007f.jpg

The LLama...

voyageur.jpg

pack1.jpg

d4

First Post
Jolly Giant said:
There's a white, flying, mountain-dwelling, lawfull good "horse" in MM2. I don't remember what it's called, but it's very early in the book, so it's name probably starts with an A... It's the opposite of a nightmare in just anout every way. It even has the cold subtype, IIRC.
Asperi, i believe.

Joust

First Post
Hmmm...I'm picturing a Dire Llama with a deadly ranged spit attack. It has possibilities.

I like the ram idea, boars are cool, and some kind of ox would be fun also. I'm not familiar with the Dwarven Hound but I'll check it out.

Thanks for the input!

Krieg

First Post
Joust said:
Hmmm...I'm picturing a Dire Llama with a deadly ranged spit attack. It has possibilities.

Heheheh. I like it.

You also gotta love the image of Dwarves on Mountain Goats charging down nearly vertical cliffs...

Or of a charge attack from a Big Horn sheep using it's horns as a battering ram...

:D

Remove ads